Montee Ball

WiscoFalcon

I wouldn't mind getting him but I think you guys are over valuing him and running backs in general. In case you haven't notice not a lot of them are going in the early rounds and teams are having more and more success with mid to late rd picks and even udfa. Unless it's an AP type RB I wouldn't pick one before the 3rd or 4th rd.

Guest Negatorris

We need to draft a RB fairly high, especially since FA crop will be slim, maybe not round 1 though, I would like to go CB round 1, RB maybe round 2 ....

Uh **** no.

Not a big fan of Big 10 or Big 12 running backs. I'd rather have Eddie Lacy in the second or 3rd. We could throw money at Reggie Bush,MJD or Steven Jackson even though I feel we may not need a big name TB to get the job done. Not a fan of drafting a TB in the first rd.considering you can get a good one in the later rounds. We need to draft defense or RT/LT in the first next year. I feel G.Bernard,Lacy and Mike Gillisele(sp?) are better prospects than Ball. Also, I know he has had some character issues but Michael Dyer has as much if not more potential than any TB in this class. I think with all the veterans we have on this team we could gamble on someone like him and it could pay big dividends.