Is Bulldog Nation That Desperate?

crankdatfalcon

You have got to think a 5-0 team would get respect in their own state, but on that UGA bulldog nation show this morning, they showed AJ green and him making that catch he made over Samuel during the preseason I guess highlighting former bulldogs..my question is why????of all the games green has played and spectacular catches he made, they decide to show that one...is UGA nation still upset about the pounding they took from the gamecocks???All I'm saying is RESPECT THE DIRTY BIRDS....

I'm a huge UGA fan, but the Falcons need to be team the state gets behind. The Braves, Dawgs, and Tech will perennially let you down and refuse to change from their conservative, timid ways. The Falcons are at least trying to take advantage of the talent they have and take the next step.

I personally don't believe Mark Richt has the ability to ever win a championship no matter how much talent he's given.

Smitty seems to want to improve. Richt seems happy winning 8, 9, 10 games a year and that be that.

I'm a huge UGA fan, but the Falcons need to be team the state gets behind. The Braves, Dawgs, and Tech will perennially let you down and refuse to change from their conservative, timid ways. The Falcons are at least trying to take advantage of the talent they have and take the next step.

I personally don't believe Mark Richt has the ability to ever win a championship no matter how much talent he's given.

Smitty seems to want to improve. Richt seems happy winning 8, 9, 10 games a year and that be that.

AMEN brother AMEN !!! If you had a collection plate I would put something it it.

You have got to think a 5-0 team would get respect in their own state, but on that UGA bulldog nation show this morning, they showed AJ green and him making that catch he made over Samuel during the preseason I guess highlighting former bulldogs..my question is why????of all the games green has played and spectacular catches he made, they decide to show that one...is UGA nation still upset about the pounding they took from the gamecocks???All I'm saying is RESPECT THE DIRTY BIRDS....

I bet it has something to with rights. The preseason game was locally shot and broadcast.

But I definitely agree -- it would be great if the state of Georgia got behind the Falcons.

You never see Saban's teams come out and play like Georgia did last week.

Well I am not sure we will ever get people behind the Falcons here in Atlanta even if we do win the SB. My wife was complaining about this the other day about her workplace. She is the only Falcon Fan there. Most are Bulldawg fans who don't have a clue the Falcons are 5-0, and the rest are transplanted Saints fans.

It's just the way it is here in Atlanta. It's amazing we sell out the Dome at all really.