Nfl Am Needs To Be Canceled

Yeah, they are trying too hard to be Cold Pizza/ First Take 2.0. That Kriegel ***** makes Skip Bayless seem rational and likeable.

Wyche is the only reasonable person on the show. I keep waiting for him to just knock Kriegel out.

I don't know why sports radio and tv have to have these obnoxious contrarians on every show now. It's like having a Swift on every channel.

Yeah, they are trying too hard to be Cold Pizza/ First Take 2.0. That Kriegel ***** makes Skip Bayless seem rational and likeable.

Wyche is the only reasonable person on the show. I keep waiting for him to just knock Kriegel out.

I don't know why sports radio and tv have to have these obnoxious contrarians on every show now. It's like having a Swift on every channel.

... i just threw up a little bit...

Would you rather watch "NFL Total Access" repeated six more times or see if they can come up with something? I agree with Paulitik; at least Wyche gets more air time. I bet that pisses off the Saints fans who like to bask in the glow of Evans and Sharper.

MIght as well... same storylines different format.

I've just been disappointed with NFL Network period this year. Last year was my first time watching it and I legitimately enjoyed their programs. Total Access was way better last season (I can't really explain why, it just was) and I loved watching No Huddle on Wednesday night where they had serious talks about the season. I don't know if it's just the different people they've hired or what, but it seems like this year Deion is the only person worth turning on the channel for. Otherwise, I stick to ESPN now. Sunday Countdown and Monday Countdown are just so much better than NFL Network's crap this year.

Same ol chit to this guy.

Cowboys, J Jones & Romo blah blah blah......

Patriots, Bellicheat & Brady blah blah blah.....

Packers, Godgers blah blah blah....

Jets (smh), Tebow/Sanchize & Rex blah blah blah blah x 100000....

Saints, Breesus, bounty gate blah blah blah....

Bears, Cutler blah blah blah...

Broncos, Manning blah blah blah....

Giants, Manning blah blah blah....

dry.png

I really hope that we go deep into the playoffs this year so that people can give us some credit. All analyst do is try and find ways to poke holes in what this team is accomplishing. Even when we do win our first playoff game people will just say "It took them 4 tries to do it" and "Matt Ryan wont be elite until he wins a Superbowl". I don't know what it is about Atlanta sports teams, but there has always been a double standard with us as compared to other teams.

Let me just also say that NFL network has some of the most unqualified analyst I have ever seen. If you are an analyst you are supposed to state facts and give an impartial review of the game, unlike what we see from Heath Evans, Warren Sapp etc.

I can't believe this guy is trying to talk strength of schedule when some teams have only played 4 games; are you kidding me!?!

All they do is pick up former players and some how thinks that establishes their credibility as analyst. I would rather listen to someone like Stephen A. Smith (who comes from a basketball background) talk football rather than some of these idiots. I don't mind that people don't believe in the Falcons, that is completely fine with me. But back it up with REAL facts and I will respect what you're saying.

Here is a reply from a guy who pokes holes all through the stupid notion that we just aren't playing anyone.

"Michael Battle · Tri - County High School

First of all the Falcons opponents are a combined 9 and 16. Not 10 and 19. Five of those 16 loses came from the Falcons. If Falcons were 0-5 those teams would be a combined 14-10. Secondly, the Falcons beat the Chargers, who are 3-2 (a winning record) in San Diego. The Falcons dominated them on the road. Thirdly, both Denver and Washington would have winning records had they beaten the Falcons. That’s three quality opponents.

Now, if we used this same logic on the Texans, Patriots, Ravans, and 49ers, we’d have to conclude they are not for real either. Here’s the combined records of the teams they have beaten:

Texans 7- 19.

Patriots 6-10

Ravens 7- 12.

49ers 7- 12.

There are only seven teams that are better than 3-2. There are seven 3-2 teams and seven 2-3 teams. That accounts for 21 of the 32 NFL teams. It’s much too early in the season to say this team or that team doesn't have a winning record and therefore it isn't a quality win. The Packers have a losing record and people still consider them a good team."

All they do is pick up former players and some how thinks that establishes their credibility as analyst. I would rather listen to someone like Stephen A. Smith (who comes from a basketball background) talk football rather than some of these idiots. I don't mind that people don't believe in the Falcons, that is completely fine with me. But back it up with REAL facts and I will respect what you're saying.

Yup.

Sure, it's great if you played the game, but IDGAF if you played or not if you can't speak coherently, a la Warren Sapp or Michael Irvin.

I like Deion, Faulk, and Charles Davis out of those that have played before.

Same ol chit to this guy.

Cowboys, J Jones & Romo blah blah blah......

Patriots, Bellicheat & Brady blah blah blah.....

Packers, Godgers blah blah blah....

Jets (smh), Tebow/Sanchize & Rex blah blah blah blah x 100000....

Saints, Breesus, bounty gate blah blah blah....

Bears, Cutler blah blah blah...

Broncos, Manning blah blah blah....

Giants, Manning blah blah blah....

dry.png

I really don't get it either. I realize the big stories are going to get the most love but why can't they have an hour per division each week? They have all the time to fill so they do like ESPN and just replay the material over and over. 15 minutes per team. It wouldn't even have to be all football it could be stuff they do in the community and human interest stories.

Start with a team overlook, stats and whatnot, upcoming schedule, highlights, any big news, a quick player interview, and then whatever to fill the last of the 15 minutes.

Air each of them 3 times a week and you have filled 24 hours pretty cheaply.

I really don't get it either. I realize the big stories are going to get the most love but why can't they have an hour per division each week? They have all the time to fill so they do like ESPN and just replay the material over and over. 15 minutes per team. It wouldn't even have to be all football it could be stuff they do in the community and human interest stories.

Start with a team overlook, stats and whatnot, upcoming schedule, highlights, any big news, a quick player interview, and then whatever to fill the last of the 15 minutes.

But see, that would be too simple...blink.png

Yup.

Sure, it's great if you played the game, but IDGAF if you played or not if you can't speak coherently, a la Warren Sapp or Michael Irvin.

I like Deion, Faulk, and Charles Davis out of those that have played before.

I'm not sold on any of the ex-jock analysts, especially Deion. He's still swinging from Vick's sack. That doesn't cut it with me and never will.

But see, that would be too simple...blink.png

I know. Fans wanting to see actual coverage of their team is too much to ask. NFL actually promoting every team each week that might help generate interest in tickets and merchandise is too stupid to actually do. It is not like they own the network or anything.

At any given time there are 25ish teams that are all but ignored. 25 markets that would definitely help sell ad space. Unless you are playing a division rival just about every fan would watch their own division and the division of their upcoming opponent. I would probably watch them all.

As a viewer most of these shows have all but lost me. I record them, then fast forward until I find something of interest.

You are asking for waaayy to much logic here.

It is the NFL network we are talking about.

Here is a reply from a guy who pokes holes all through the stupid notion that we just aren't playing anyone.

"Michael Battle · Tri - County High School

First of all the Falcons opponents are a combined 9 and 16. Not 10 and 19. Five of those 16 loses came from the Falcons. If Falcons were 0-5 those teams would be a combined 14-10. Secondly, the Falcons beat the Chargers, who are 3-2 (a winning record) in San Diego. The Falcons dominated them on the road. Thirdly, both Denver and Washington would have winning records had they beaten the Falcons. That’s three quality opponents.

Now, if we used this same logic on the Texans, Patriots, Ravans, and 49ers, we’d have to conclude they are not for real either. Here’s the combined records of the teams they have beaten:

Texans 7- 19.

Patriots 6-10

Ravens 7- 12.

49ers 7- 12.

There are only seven teams that are better than 3-2. There are seven 3-2 teams and seven 2-3 teams. That accounts for 21 of the 32 NFL teams. It’s much too early in the season to say this team or that team doesn't have a winning record and therefore it isn't a quality win. The Packers have a losing record and people still consider them a good team."

Very well said and far more insight than 99% of the talking heads.

Yeah, there all effing drama queens these days... Contrarian bitchezz!