#3 Oline In The Nfl...

Rave

the Texans run a dirty scheme....if Goodell was serious about player safety he would outlaw that zone cut blocking system.

Thats a good point. Over the years people have fussed about that scheme and its had a fair share of controversy surrounding it. It should probably be investigated for risk level. No not every one they play ends up injured but it is a dangerous system.

Of course once you start telling teams they cant use certain scheme, fans will go nuts and cry he is ruining the game. But player safety needs to be considered and if nothing else it should be looked at how dangerous it is and what risk factor teams playing against it face and who has been injured vs teams that have used it.

How is where we rank right now hindsight? I guess you think signing 2 backups to be starters is a good idea too. SMH

You're honestly still pretty terrible at interpretation. The point me and vanilla are making isn't that Wade should still be coaching in Dallas or that the offseason moves Dallas made for their offensive line should have worked, it's that you're ripping Jerry for decisions he made within the context of situations as they were happening months ago. In the offseason y'all, and by that I mean Jerry and Cowboy fans alike, thought that the secondary was by far the biggest weakness on the team and required a complete overhaul while the offensive line could make do with plugging a couple of holes because of the talents of Romo and Murray. Now you're angry at Jerry for moves you yourself approved of at the time and probably would have done in his situation.

You're honestly still pretty terrible at interpretation. The point me and vanilla are making isn't that Wade should still be coaching in Dallas or that the offseason moves Dallas made for their offensive line should have worked, it's that you're ripping Jerry for decisions he made within the context of situations as they were happening months ago. In the offseason y'all, and by that I mean Jerry and Cowboy fans alike, thought that the secondary was by far the biggest weakness on the team and required a complete overhaul while the offensive line could make do with plugging a couple of holes because of the talents of Romo and Murray. Now you're angry at Jerry for moves you yourself approved of at the time and probably would have done in his situation.

I wanted Grubbs or Nicks. Take the money paid to Bernadeau and Livings and we could have had Grubbs. Thanks for telling me what I approved. Carr I approved, Livings I was "OK" with, but I never wanted Bernadeau. We also needed am upgrade at C. Unless you call Cook an upgrade to Costa.

Dont tell me what I was "OK" with.

Edited by Rave

Find one post where I was excited about our Oline signings. I bragged about Carr, but I never bragged about Bernadeau or Livings.

Didn't say you bragged about them because that would have been even more hilarious than all the Romo vs. Ryan threads in retrospect, I said you approved of the moves at the time because of their perceived necessity, which we all remember.

Who would start at LG? Grubbs.

The real question is who would start at RG. Thats where I bring back Montrae Holland. He would be cheaper than Livings or Bernadeau and obviously a better option.

Then the trade for Cook still happens after Costa goes down.

What are these injuries you are iluding to? Livings and Bernadeau have been starting since the Giants game. four of our five projected starters have been on the field since week one. Thats a poor excuse.

Edited by Rave

Didn't say you bragged about them because that would have been even more hilarious than all the Romo vs. Ryan threads in retrospect, I said you approved of the moves at the time because of their perceived necessity, which we all remember.

Approving a move and rolling with a move are two different things. I had my reserves about them, but what could I do?

Edited by Rave