Bounty Proof

Shnikies

Goodell released a memo to all 32 teams showing the evidence that was obtained during the investigation. Its all in the memo there are handwritten notes emails and computer files all with clear evidence pointing directly to the people that were suspended. What is funny this was posted on the saints message board and I distinctly remember them crying to be shown the evidence and now they have so many excuses. Most of them wont even look at it. Its kinda funny how Fujita was calling out the commish on twitter for everything he has done wrong and then this gets released.

http://nflcommunications.com/2012/10/09/memo-to-clubs-and-documents-related-to-saints-bounty-matter/

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL... and to think Brees was espousing the following garbage yesterday:

"We've acknowledged for the most part that this whole bounty thing is just a big sham," Brees said. "And so the fact that our coaches are suspended for part of the year or the entire year is pretty ridiculous"

Edited by Falconsin2012

Im sorry but when the coaches accepted their punishments , especially Williams. The case was over.

Yep

Both Payton and Williams knew that Goodell had them and they were guilty. Vilma and Fujita needs to just shut up and take their punishment and be done with it before the possibility of their 2013 season comes into consideration if it drags on for too long.

Guest Negatorris

"D!ckhead, I gave you 1500 last week, I will give you 1500 the next game 4, and the final 2000 last 4."

Lol.

Edited by Torris

That made me mad, I cant stand godell and i was looking forward to him looking like a dumbazz when this ended. Now he looks like MR. Right. Saints I already didnt like u but know i cant stand you. I hope goddell change his mind and take away salary cap money, draft picks, and ban vilma for 2 more seasons. How can you guys still piss me off at 1-4?. Nice job aints, you just gave all the power back to the commish. Please go 1-15 and leave the rest of the nfl alone

Edited by footballislyfe

Im sorry but when the coaches accepted their punishments , especially Williams. The case was over.

This pretty much sums it up. They were warned repeatedly and chose to ignore the league. Greg Williams flat out admitted it and asked forgiveness. That's why I vomit in my mouth a little bit every time Brees tweets about the Saints being the victim in this whole fiasco. And people are starting to buy into it again. Goodall released this at the perfect time. He granted Payton and the organization one little boon last Sunday knowing full well the hammer would drop again today . Keep it classy NO!!!

Edited by Falconsin2012

Guest Negatorris

Anything dealing with the Taints is automatically dirty. They are the shittiest, stinkiest, crappiest team in the league to go along with their equally revolting fans. The scum of the NFL.

Jonathan Vilma is suspended for a full season. However, because he is currently

designated as Physically Unable to Perform (“PUP”) and will remain on that list through the first

six weeks of the season, the suspension will not take effect until he is removed from the PUP list.

So, Vilma, by getting himself put on the PUP list will also miss the first 6 games of the 2013 season.

Some folks gotta learn the hard way.....Don't F with the Goodell

So, Vilma, by getting himself put on the PUP list will also miss the first 6 games of the 2013 season.

Some folks gotta learn the hard way.....Don't F with the Goodell

Ive been saying this. You are only postponing the inevitable. Life will eventually catch up to you , doesn't matter who you are.

If you read document one it shows where before the minny game how much money each person put up. Everybody got in on that ish. Goodell wasn't lying the whole time. There wasn't some big conspiracy against the saints as taints fans would have you believe. He was playing it close to the vest. He knew he had them he didn't have to go screaming it at the top of his lungs.

If you read document one it shows where before the minny game how much money each person put up. Everybody got in on that ish. Goodell wasn't lying the whole time. There wasn't some big conspiracy against the saints as taints fans would have you believe. He was playing it close to the vest. He knew he had them he didn't have to go screaming it at the top of his lungs.

You should post this on the taint forum. Well , you would think that would be how it works. There seem to be a few Falcon fans who dont want to buy in.

You should post this on the taint forum. Well , you would think that would be how it works. There seem to be a few Falcon fans who dont want to buy in.

The Saints forum is in complete and utter denial about the entire situation If you have half an hour to kill on the toilet it's actually humorous reading.

Edited by Falconsin2012