Why Are The Texans Ranked Ahead Of The Falcons?

The Vent King

What gives? The Texans have more nobodies on their schedule than we do and the fact they are jock riding their defense, while nice, is feasting on really weak teams (see Jags, Dolphins) so I just don't get it. Is it solely because of the Schaub/A Foster combo or what? I just read an article on NFL.com asking whether we are feasting on "nobodies" and I'm like wth do you call who the Texans playing? I know, I know rankings and pub are low on everybody's list, but since I'm chomping at the bit for some Falcon football and eventual success in the playoffs, I just gotta ask so please turn off the flame throwers and humor me please...lol

Thoughts?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Fibonacci/Mashburn

why are the falcons getting heat about not being a top team because they only faced one team who is over .500 this year. VS. the Texans who have beat what team that is over .500???? that is right guys Texans have not beat a team over .500

The Texans won a playoff game with their backup QB to close last season. We laid an egg. So the pundits "trust" the Texans more.

I think this is the reason with the ones who don't stop and think about the effect of the new coordinators.

But if someone watched last year, and is watching this year, they'll see the difference. This is a new team.

But in the end, I really don't have any problem with Houston being ranked ahead. Too early to really make a solid judgement on that.

I think this is the reason with the ones who don't stop and think about the effect of the new coordinators.

But if someone watched last year, and is watching this year, they'll see the difference. This is a new team.

But in the end, I really don't have any problem with Houston being ranked ahead. Too early to really make a solid judgement on that.

True, true.

I don't have a problem with Hou being ahead of us. I do have a problem with people putting San Fran ahead of us though. They were dominated by Minnesota. Yes, Minny is good this year, but SF lost by 2 possessions. I don't think beating up on crappy teams should erase that loss.