Playoff Picture If We Win The Division

TheFalconRises

Now before the "way too early" "one game at a time" posts start coming let me say I agree 100% it's very early in the season and anything can happen on any given Sunday. However, the chances of us winning the division are very favorable right now. I want to know who ya'll think we will be playing first if we win the division? Don't tell me who you would like to play, just based off each team's performance so far whose most likely?

If we keep up this pace we'll more than likely be the first or second seed.

Who would I like to play? Definitely the Eagles. Turnover prone team we should take advantage of.

Who I expect to play? That's a tough one. Besides our division, It's a pretty tight race. I really hope the 49ers get a bye too though. I don't want to face them in the Divisional round.

I think we should probably root for the 49ers to get the other bye. We don't want to face them our first game. They worry me.

At home they're near invincible but on the road they play much worse without the assistance of crowd noise. Which is why homefield advantage is so imperative.

I honestly know nothing about the Vikings. I know AP is healthy, Harvin is great, Ponder is playing mistake free, and I assume they have a good defense.

They have a great running game like we did in 08, they only have 1 real threat in the passing game in Harvin (well Ruldolph is pretty good), Ponder isn't asked to do too much, nobody expected them to be this good so fast.

The similarities are pretty crazy..

I could throw anyone showing life up on the wall and throw darts at it but otherwise my best guess is we won't face an AFC team in the early rounds.

We have a thin one game lead over 4 other teams basically tied for the second seed, a tie that if we were also 4-1 would probably make us currently the 4th seed because 3 of our 5 games have been AFC games.

I mean you say it is too early but it really is. Even when we get past the raiders at 6-0 you can bet we will have someone on our tails at 5-1. All but 2 of the tie breaker games are in front of us. I am not worried but I also do not think we will be a 16-0 team this year.

In another few weeks hopefully we will see who our real competition is going to be for the conference and the rest of the pack will begin to fall away. I'd also love it if someone put another bullet into the corpses of our division rivals before we come out of the bye.

Guest Negatorris

I think we win end up facing a wildcard team. I think whoever wins the NFCE will be the #4 seed and lose to the #5. I'm betting the Niners and Bears win their division despite being 2nd right now. We may face the Cardinals(if they don't fall off) or the Vikings(ditto).

1-Falcons

2-Bears

3-Niners

4-NFCE Winner

5-Vikings

6-Cardinals

so

Vikings @ SF

Cardinals @ NFCE Winner

Assuming both wildcard teams win, which I think they can, Arizona comes back to ATL for a regular season rematch, and a playoff rematch from a few years back.

If we don't when the division we won't make the playoffs so...

NFC East

no runaway champ, no bye for these guys (Giants and Eagles get in)

NFC North

Chicago has A CHANCE to roll to a bye, they have proven before they can do it with this core.

GB, no chance at a bye (3 losses, inconsistent schedule) but I think they get a WC

Vikes miss out at 9-7

NFC WEST

I think SF will win this easy, cards fall off

NFC SOUTH

We win it easy, saints finish around 8-8 and miss out

I think us, Chicago and SF are competing for the two byes... My gut tells me us and SF

1-2 ATL or SF

3 Chicago

4 NYG or PHI

5 GB

6 NYG or PHI

I think both NFC north teams win, so we would either play GB or CHI in the dome in the divisional round depending on if we are 1 or 2 seed

Now before the "way too early" "one game at a time" posts start coming let me say I agree 100% it's very early in the season and anything can happen on any given Sunday. However, the chances of us winning the division are very favorable right now. I want to know who ya'll think we will be playing first if we win the division? Don't tell me who you would like to play, just based off each team's performance so far whose most likely?

The way I feel right now , with the lead we have on the rest of the division I think the question should be If we lose the division. I would flip out if we found a way to squander the lead.

I honestly know nothing about the Vikings. I know AP is healthy, Harvin is great, Ponder is playing mistake free, and I assume they have a good defense.

They also got Michael Jenkins lol

They also got Michael Jenkins lol