Halo 4: Forward Unto Dawn

9be7bfca0955f0e4cbf5ef0fd65593d0.jpg

Plot: In 2525, as mankind has begun to colonise space, a group of cadets are training to fight against human insurrectionists. One of these cadets, Thomas Laskey, has doubts about his abilities as a soldier and his convictions for this war. Whilst he struggles with himself, the planet is invaded by an unknown alien race. Reeling under the assault, Laskey and his squad mates are rescued by John-117, one of the UNSC's legendary SPARTAN-II super-soldiers. John must inspire Laskey to fulfill his potential as a soldier and a leader to fight against an enemy deadlier than any that humanity has faced before.

Trailer:

Episodes:

Episode #1 | Episode #2 | Episode #3 | Episode #4 | Episode #5

Edited by Skareffect

• 2 weeks later...

guys is it worth buying the halo 4 game console? is there a new one coming around the corner? should I wait?

$350 from GameStop. Comes with the game($60), a second controller($60), a 320 GB hard drive(a brand new 250 gb Xbox runs $250), and of course it's a Halo scheme. If you're looking for a new Xbox, this is the one to get.

$350 from GameStop. Comes with the game($60), a second controller($60), a 320 GB hard drive(a brand new 250 gb Xbox runs $250), and of course it's a Halo scheme. If you're looking for a new Xbox, this is the one to get.

what do you think of best buy's deal? i think it comes with all of the above and a 20 dollar gift card for 350

You haven't seen the latest seasons of RVB I take it

yeah, i just got done watching episode 22. they got serious for the freelancer saga, but RVB started out as a comedy. cant believe carolina is the directors and allison's daughter. captain flowers man, i thought caboose would be a freelancer not flowers, but it makes total sense. the end of the episode has dem feels man dem feels