So I'm Getting Married Tomorrow

Mr. Hoopah!

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome. My relationship with my wife, now 16 years in, with 11 of those married, has been the most rewarding part of my life.

Advice? Communicate honestly. There's no other way to make it work. Also, keep her idea of happiness in mind, so that when she wants to do something you may not be thrilled about, you can see beyond your own idea fo what she SHOULD eb doing and understand that she has interests, desires and dreams that may have nothing to do with you.

So great, dude. Enjoy it. I know it seems crazy now, but it will be so peaceful on Sunday.

That's pretty awesome. Headed to Cancun for the honeymoon on sunday till next saturday, I need you ******* to hold down the fort and not kill each other until I get back.

Now, give me hilarious marital advice which I will surely not heed.

Tough to say what to do---never lie and always tell her she is pretty even when she isn't in the morning---well you can lie about that

Congratulations!

Women love it when you wake them up very early. Sometime around 4am is best. Try this. Burn some toast in the toaster. Throw the toast into the bed and scream "Fire!" She will never forget your honeymoon and love you all the more for it.

Edited by Flip Flop

Awesome. My relationship with my wife, now 16 years in, with 11 of those married, has been the most rewarding part of my life.

Advice? Communicate honestly. There's no other way to make it work. Also, keep her idea of happiness in mind, so that when she wants to do something you may not be thrilled about, you can see beyond your own idea fo what she SHOULD eb doing and understand that she has interests, desires and dreams that may have nothing to do with you.

So great, dude. Enjoy it. I know it seems crazy now, but it will be so peaceful on Sunday.

Congratulations MDrake and best wishes for a long and healthy life together.

I agree with eatcorn wholeheartedly.....with one exception, no matter how many times she tells you she is just curious and doesn't care, Never be honest about past women you banged; neither the quantity nor identity. Fourteen years later and she still brings it up....otherwise though, he is right on the money.

Edited by silentbob1272

good advice. Communication is the most important thing. That, and make sure she stays hot. It solves lots of problems when she's still smokin hot.

good advice. Communication is the most important thing. That, and make sure she stays hot. It solves lots of problems when she's still smokin hot.

This is true. That may mean that you have to stay fit so that you can encourage her to stay fit, too. My wife was a professional ballerina for 5 years. She still exercises almost every day.