Falcon Position Rankings After Week Five

OK these are position rankings on PFF after week five. PFF haters please press the "back to TATF" button before reading.

PFF is better than you think. Regardless of who they are they are watching every player on every snap of every game. Who else is doing that? Media types are now quoting PFF.

Anyway these are overall rankings of players (amongst their positions) after five weeks. Overall rankings include everything. Run, pass, blocking, drops, hits, sacks, hurries, penalties etc. Have to have 25% of the snaps to qualify.

Ryan - 1st

Roddy - 3rd

Abe - 9th

TonyG - 10th

Spoon - 10th

Vance - 11th

McClure - 14th

DeCoud - 15th

Clabo - 18th

Reynolds - 18th

Baker - 21st

WillyMo - 22nd

Nic - 28th

Blalock - 28th

Julio - 31st

Biermann - 31st

Quizz - 32nd

Dunta - 34th

Turner - 36th

Franks - 40th

Asante - 41st

RayRay - 44th

Babineaux - 60th

Jelly - 73rd

HD - 99th

Dent - not enough snaps

McClain - not enough snaps

Polite - not enough snaps

Discuss.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We need a FB and a run blocking Oline.

Yes, we need this BEFORE we need any RB. We have the same issues CJ2k is having in TEN.

Ehh. 80, 103, & 67 yards in the last three games. It looks like the run game is coming around. It's not that big of a problem to me. we were all pretty clear the offense would run through Matt more this year. also, the coaching staff said MT was gonna be more limited. All those all-pro numbers? no. Are they enough for the running game to be a valuable contribution to the offense? yes.

This makes PFF look like idiots. TG the 10th best TE? He has more yards TDs and receptions than any other TE in the league. Mcclure is our highest ranked Olineman and Blalock the lowest? Anyone who has watched our games would say the opposite was true. Clabo allowed more sacks in 1 game than Baker did all season yet Clabo has a higher ranking. There are 27 OLBs playing better than Nic? Last but not least, would anyone in their right mind say Asante is about as bad as Edwards? What a joke.

It seems the big rub is TonyG at 10th. Dude has sucked as in run blocking most of the season. If it makes you clueless PFF haters feel better he is ranked 1st in the pass amongst TEs. But he is ranked 50th in run blocking which is important for TEs. That drags his overall score down to 10th. I believe their rankings are pretty close.

Once again PFF ranks everything. How you run, catch, pass, block, penalties, everything.

Turner has some drops. Quizz hasn't run worth a dam. TonyG has blown plenty run blocks. Babineaux and Jelly have gotten run over. Nic has missed tackles. Surely you guys have seen these things. If not, maybe you're drunk.

I've also seen Clabo having the worst start of any OL on this team. He got completely embarassed vs Carolina and Charles Johnson. I don't care who you are or how credible of a source some consider you. If your grading system says he's not our worst OL thus far, than your grading system is flawed.

OK these are position rankings on PFF after week five. PFF haters please press the "back to TATF" button before reading.

PFF is better than you think. Regardless of who they are they are watching every player on every snap of every game. Who else is doing that? Media types are now quoting PFF.

Anyway these are overall rankings of players (amongst their positions) after five weeks. Overall rankings include everything. Run, pass, blocking, drops, hits, sacks, hurries, penalties etc. Have to have 25% of the snaps to qualify.

Ryan - 1st

Roddy - 3rd

Abe - 9th

TonyG - 10th

Spoon - 10th

Vance - 11th

McClure - 14th

DeCoud - 15th

Clabo - 18th

Reynolds - 18th

Baker - 21st

WillyMo - 22nd

Nic - 28th

Blalock - 28th

Julio - 31st

Biermann - 31st

Quizz - 32nd

Dunta - 34th

Turner - 36th

Franks - 40th

Asante - 41st

RayRay - 44th

Babineaux - 60th

Jelly - 73rd

HD - 99th

Dent - not enough snaps

McClain - not enough snaps

Polite - not enough snaps

Discuss.

This list is shot when I saw Babs that low. That's not even possible he's back to the old Babs and not the one we had last year. Also, Baker is higher then that. I can't remember hearing Sam's name all year and that is a great sign for an OL. Dunta has also been making a ton of plays though I do agree with our run game being weak. Quizz just isn't getting it done and even though were passing alot more (which we should) Turner is not the same player he was his first year here and he has declined every year when you watch him run. This should be Turner's last year as a Falcon.

I've also seen Clabo having the worst start of any OL on this team. He got completely embarassed vs Carolina and Charles Johnson. I don't care who you are or how credible of a source some consider you. If your grading system says he's not our worst OL thus far, than your grading system is flawed.

Clabo has been the best run blocker on the team. By a wide margin.

This list is shot when I saw Babs that low. That's not even possible he's back to the old Babs and not the one we had last year. Also, Baker is higher then that. I can't remember hearing Sam's name all year and that is a great sign for an OL. Dunta has also been making a ton of plays though I do agree with our run game being weak. Quizz just isn't getting it done and even though were passing alot more (which we should) Turner is not the same player he was his first year here and he has declined every year when you watch him run. This should be Turner's last year as a Falcon.

Babineaux has been the worst run defender on the team. By far. Yall ain't watching everything. Just sexy plays.