Texas vs Oklahoma

Louisville vs Pitt

Tennessee vs Miss State

Syracuse vs Rutgers

Texas A&M vs Louisiana Tech

Fresno State vs Boise State

Illinois vs Michigan

Bama wins big. 45-13

LSU beats South Carolina, and do it more convincingly than people would think/expect. 27-14

Florida rolls Vandy 31-10

Notre Dame scrapes by Stanford 27-24

Washington might give USC fits, but USC pulls it out in a close one

West Virginia beats Texas Tech in a final score of 247-193 LOL

--> Also, Geno smith propels his Heisman chances by throwing and catching his own 65 yard pass for a TD

Boston College upsets FSU, now that FSU has lost-->all the players now concentrating on more important thinks like partying and FAMU girls.

The rest of the games should be close

Oh yeah, and UGA scrapes 'bye' the weekend, just barely.

Edited by Dawglover

im putting florida on alert for this could be a trap game. they beat a high profile team and now they travel to a weak school before they play a game that could determine the SEC east against USC. really interested in how uga comes out, do they come slow suffering a 2 week hangover from usc or do they come po and just destroy kentucky next week.

Yep gonna be interesting to see how UGA responds next week. We haven't beaten Kentucky soundly in a while... always have tight games with them lately for some reason. But that's a discussion for next week.

I hope LSU can take care of business at home with SC. LSU's o line is decimated though and Mett just isn't getting it done at QB... so while I hope they can win, I'm not expecting it. LSU's d should be stout though.

Thinking USC loses at Washington.

Two games on my personal upset alert just based on the betting lines:

Texas Tech over West Virginia -- the line is now down to 3 points and the public money is pounding West Virginia. When you have reverse line movement that strong, somebody knows something I don't know. I think Texas Tech wins this game outright.

Vanderbilt to get insider the number versus Florida -- Florida is favored by 8.5. That number really should be 10-14 based on both team's performances so far. Again, this appears to be a sucker bet. I like Vanderbilt to keep it very close right up until the end. Because Vanderbilt is 0 for a million against opponents ranked inside the top 5 though, I have to assume they will still be Vandy and give up a late TD or FG for the Florida win.

Two games on my personal upset alert just based on the betting lines:

Texas Tech over West Virginia -- the line is now down to 3 points and the public money is pounding West Virginia. When you have reverse line movement that strong, somebody knows something I don't know. I think Texas Tech wins this game outright.

Vanderbilt to get insider the number versus Florida -- Florida is favored by 8.5. That number really should be 10-14 based on both team's performances so far. Again, this appears to be a sucker bet. I like Vanderbilt to keep it very close right up until the end. Because Vanderbilt is 0 for a million against opponents ranked inside the top 5 though, I have to assume they will still be Vandy and give up a late TD or FG for the Florida win.

Hmmmm.