Whos Going To The Game

Lt.Fro

what row, use to have season tix there until i had to give them up in this economy. ill be there since i won 2 tickets to the game today from the falcons

i cant remember. like 18 or 24 or something. i bought them off some knucklehead.

i usually dont buy tickets. i can usually score a pair from a vendor for whatever game i want but i didnt want to waste one of my freebies on the oakland game-ya dig?

i cant remember. like 18 or 24 or something. i bought them off some knucklehead.

i usually dont buy tickets. i can usually score a pair from a vendor for whatever game i want but i didnt want to waste one of my freebies on the oakland game-ya dig?

ok, yeah usually getting a tix from some guys cheap if they dont know anything. bought some lower level sec one year when the 1st quarter was over for 40 bucks.

ok, yeah usually getting a tix from some guys cheap if they dont know anything. bought some lower level sec one year when the 1st quarter was over for 40 bucks.

yeah! thats awesome. I bought season tickets a while back and I sat in my seats like twice. My tickets were in like 313 or something but it seemed like every week a friend, client, or work called with free tickets right before kick and upgraded me. I decided not to renew and have never regreted it. I dont mind waiting until last minute.

Section 113, R21, on the aisle. Look for the the Bartkowski Jersey, and my friend next to me with my Matt Ryan jersey on. It's been good luck having whomever I take to the game wear that jersey. And I will be standing, shouting and generally making myself hoarse when the D is on the field!!! RISE UP!

Edited by basketballjones72