Is Anyone Worried In The Slightest About Sunday?

FalconTough

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the least worried I've been about a game this season. The season opener was nerve wracking since I didn't know what to expect, playing a Payton Manning-led Broncos on prime time was obviously worrisome, I expected a tough game against the Chargers, was afraid of a possible upset by the Panthers in a tough division game, and had RG3 to worry about against the Redskins. The Raiders haven't given me any reason to worry and they lost to the Dolphins. There is always the possibility we could throw the game and come kick-off time I'm always a little nervous no matter who the opponent is, but this match up doesn't have me thinking about the game all week like the last five have.

Edited by Da Bird is Da Word

Afraid? LOL! Against the Raiders?laugh.png

Their Offensive Coordinator is Greg Knapp! LOL!

They are using a safety at CB because their secondary is so banged up! LOL!

Reading their message boards, forget about the Raiders winning, their fans don't even think there's a chance in h3ll that the Raiders can cover the 9 point spread! LOL!

Truthfully I typically am nervous about a game, but this week (for the moment) I'm not, I wasn't last week even when we were down in the game I knew we would find a way to pull it out. The panties game how ever I thought I was gonna have a heart attack. Go figure. But I'm just pumped for this game, I have the whole day planned out from the time I get up to the time I'm sitting in my seat at the DOME. GO FALCONS!!!! RISE UP!!!

Yup. They're still an NFL team and they're coming off a bye. While I don't think we have the type of locker room that assumes they should win you never really know. Especially when your squad is riding high at 5-0 and nobody else in your division has more than one win.

A bad team is rarely as bad as fans think they are.