Falcons Vs Texans To Remain Undefeated. Week 6

Finally

Our game: We'd have to help them, A LOT, for the Raiders to beat us at home. They seem to be the kind of team that having an extra week off could hurt as much as help. I can't really worry about the revival of their run game because I think we can control the tempo of the game offensively. Chance of an upset, maybe 5 percent.

Texans: Obviously I can't root for GB to win but I do think they have a chance. Rodgers usually comes back with fire when he gets scrutinized. If he can stay on his feet he can do a lot of damage. Going against an undefeated team, even in the AFC, will be a big motivator. Chance of an upset, maybe 40 percent.

I doubt the Texans lose to GB. I think Watt is going to murder Rodgers all day.

GB knows the story the question is can they find an answer? I guess we will see. I see the Texans winning this one I just think this game has a better chance of an upset than ours.

It doesn't matter if we win and Green Bay beats Houston. Even if that happens. 90% of major sports networks/publications will insert San Fransisco or New England at the #1 spot, leapfrogging us because nobody believes in us.

We are the best under the radar football team since the 2005 Seattle Seahawks.

It doesn't matter if we win and Green Bay beats Houston. Even if that happens. 90% of major sports networks/publications will insert San Fransisco or New England at the #1 spot, leapfrogging us because nobody believes in us.

We are the best under the radar football team since the 2005 Seattle Seahawks.

I don't care about who is number 1 right now but they'd be forced to still give us some love. Granted it won't be Sanchbow type media coverage but they won't be able to completely ignore us.

I don't care about who is number 1 right now but they'd be forced to still give us some love. Granted it won't be Sanchbow type media coverage but they won't be able to completely ignore us.

You clearly don't understand just what lengths the media is willing to go to avoid talking about us.

You clearly don't understand just what lengths the media is willing to go to avoid talking about us.

I have seen a lot of player interviews recently. Articles and coverage saying Ryan is in front of the MVP race. I have even heard some compliments about our defense. For us this is an avalanche.

If you want more you will have to get TD to trade for Tebow or sign T.O.

Falcons remain undefeated, Texans fall to GB.

Love JJ Watt but the Cushing loss hurts IMHO...like GB on the rebound.

Falcons have no business losing to the Raiders at home...Raiders going nearly coast -to -coast

I agree with you, because the lost of Cushing you can double up on JJ Watt. I can see Houston losing this game but I believe the want.

I watched the Texans play MNF and i didnt think they played very dominant. It was the Jets mistakes that gave the texans the W.

JJ watt seems very suceptible to pump fakes. A good QB will pump fake or shoulder shrug at him and try to get him to jump for the pass deflection. If he does, the O line can punish him for it all say by knocking him out of the air when he jumps up. This should reduce JJ watts pass deflections and slow him down in the pass rush. Aside frrm that, the injury to cushing is going to definitely hurt, as well.

Andre Johnson is not as dominating as he has been in the past. Maybe he is starting to decline...I have him in one of my fanbtasy leagues and he is not really doing anything other than playing decoy to open up other recievers and the run game. Which makes me wonder how good kevin walter and owen daniels actually are if defenses arent keying on Foster and Johnson.

I dont think the texans are as complete as they are being made out to be. I am eager to see how well they do vs better teams as the season progresses.

If Watts causes a QB to pump fake, he is affecting the play. He wins in other words. A pump fake is that much longer for the someone else to get there. The dude has batted more passes than most DBs in the league. If you have to bother to fake him out, he's a huge factor.

However, to you overall point, they Texans have looked good early in the year several times in their history. Let's see if they can sustain it. I think their solid, but I'm not all in yet.

Thats true, but i'd try to trade pump fakes and should shrugs over batted passes and sacks. I was surprised the Jets didn't have an anwser for watts. However, i think other teams will, as Watts is emerging as a player who is going to demand some attention.

The packer's o-line has not played great at this point in the season. Its going to be interesting to see what they do to try to combat the Texans pass rush. No doubt the Packers will need to air it out to have a chance.

I personally like the packers in this game. I actually thought the Jets would beat the Texans, and they should have IMO, so maybe its just wishful thinking on my part.