Sunday Ticket On Ps3

Falconjerome

I know that you can now get the Sunday ticket through PS3, my question is, has anyone on this site tried it through PS3 or knows anyone who has? I want to look into it but, i have no one to speak with the quality and so forth about. My DirecTv bill is almost $200 during football and $150 in off season and prices keep going up. So, if anyone has experience with this on knowledge of this offer please,please post it here. I'm sure others my like any information also....

Thanks in advance....

It's only "available" to people who "cant" get directv service at their residence do to restrictions, tress, etc. Most people say you can just click not available and they don't check, but I don't know how that would work considering you'd be cancelling your service to get it. If you have directv, it's cheaper that way. The ps3 app is 250$ for the season. I've heard it can be buggy at times.

It's only "available" to people who "cant" get directv service at their residence do to restrictions, tress, etc. Most people say you can just click not available and they don't check, but I don't know how that would work considering you'd be cancelling your service to get it. If you have directv, it's cheaper that way. The ps3 app is 250$ for the season. I've heard it can be buggy at times.

i did not know that it was only available to those who cannot get DirecTV, Hmmmm. It is cheaper this year but, i have had it for 6-7 years now and at one time i was paying $299 for the season. My thing with DirecTv is they are just so d@mn expensive, $150/month for basic Sat. cable, no movie channels or anything......sigh

Thanks guys for the info, very informal

You should have been able to call directv and get the nfl package for around 150-160 the last few years.

sneaky bast@rds, never seen an advertisment for that nor did they mention as i wouldnt expect them too, i only ever saw free for new customers so, i would call and complain and they would just give me like free HBO or something for 5-6 months

call and ask to speak to retention department, threaten to leave over price, profit. /may take a few calls, be persistent

google it and you'll see tons of people who have succeeded and how they did it. Some even got the non-superfan sunday ticket for free.

oh thanks man! i complained so much this year that they gave me the Sunday ticket Max ($300), for the price of the Sunday ticket ($199), i think what it was this year. I wil def. google that and check into it....

1) you can get ps3 ticket if you can get dtv. sayimg you cant is false

2) you can call in tomorrow and get the ticket for free. be ready for a one year contract because thats what it comes with

3) dont call in for the new genie and try and get it for free like new customers. you wont get $800 worth of equipment for free

all of my statements are based on you paying your bill on time and you not calling in every 6 months for credits. they log those things so you wont get jack squat because you already GOT stuff. i mean the prices are what they are. the only way you are paying $150 a month and not having movie channels is to have like choice ultimate. hd. dvr. whole home. protection plan. and like 9 receivers. so i dont know how you are getting 150 (maybe exaderation?)

-a dtv employee (yes retention department)

I have it on PS3. Costs $300 in one swoop. They won't let you break it up into monthly statements. It has it's issues. It stalls because it's coming off your home internet bandwidth, so if you are using your phone and computer it slows down, and can start buffering, which can get really frustrating in critical moments.

For all it's flaws, and I wouldn't say I'm not satisfed, I do really enjoy it. The features are cool, the picture quality is pretty good, not quite pure HD quality but close. When the connection is fast, it's pretty great switching game to game, and redzone. When the connection slows down it can get frustrating. When I watch the Falcons I don't change to other games out of fear it will stall.

To sum it up:

Hits:

I get the Falcons at home. I'm not spending $50-60 at the sports bar, with no audio, and a ton of annoying Steelers and Skins fans screaming everytime someone completes a pass.

Good features.

Decent Picture quality, and not as bad of a delay as you'd expect.

Misses:

Too **** expensive.

No record option for when I can't be at home

Dependent on home internet bandwidth and speed. You can't really use chat on the boards or twitter without risking 5 minutes of buffering.

Overall:

It's worth it for me, because I can't get Direct TV where I live, and unless the Falcons are playing primetime, I don't get Falcons games. That said, I wouldn't recommend it at all if you can get Direct TV.

The fact is, the NFL should provide Sunday Ticket through all cable companies, with a per game PPV option. It's borderline criminal they don't.