What Nfl Network Said About The Falcons Last Night

cnst

Nothing. I swear I did not even hear their name mentioned. You would think that one of two undefeated teams would have at least a mention. They talked all about and to the Texans. They had a list at the beginning of the show of Games To Watch. While I understand at face vlaue the Falcons Raiders may not be exciting, but it still is an undefeated team. Anyone can lose on any Sunday.

Now while this pisses me off, I'm also a little glad we're under the radar.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nothing. I swear I did not even hear their name mentioned. You would think that one of two undefeated teams would have at least a mention. They talked all about and to the Texans. They had a list at the beginning of the show of Games To Watch. While I understand at face vlaue the Falcons Raiders may not be exciting, but it still is an undefeated team. Anyone can lose on any Sunday.

Now while this pisses me off, I'm also a little glad we're under the radar.

I noticed this also. I also noticed how they couldn't stop talking about NO and Drew Brees, at 1-4 they still get more coverage than us. I like being under the radar but, I also like to hear about my team. That's is why i quit watching NFL Network, i just record the shows and fast forward through all the crap about every other team.... I totally hate how they disrespect the only undefeated NFC team left, no love. If NO, Philly, or Dallas was 5-0, that is all we would her about!!! Now as soon as we lose a game, they will be all over our sh!t talking how we were never that good in the first place......

The reason, Brees, Rodgers, Peyton or others being talked, because these teams were supposed to be Division leaders not the bottom of pile...

Falcons were supposed to #3 in the Division and they are proving everyone wrong... It's not like, we don't get any attention at all.. I've seen Spoon, Dunta, Rowdy and Meow creator on NFL/ESPN.....

We're not going to get it until we're one of the last teams standing, and even then it isn't going to happen until we're the ONLY team standing in February. Quite frankly, that's the only media attention you want, unless you really get off on the circus attraction that was our POS dog killing QB from 01 to 06.

Whew, I can breathe a sigh of relief knowing that our next opponents will be at such a disadvantage because the Falcons aren't appearing on the radar. What a tactical advantage.

It is an advantage Einstein. If anyone is perceived to be the big dog, the best, the most liked, it inspires others anger and the desire to topple the best. Record is one motivator but to pick off everybody's favorite? Now that's the sweet stuff. Basic psychology. Over 30,000 posts? Seriously? Get a job.

Edited by cnst

I can relate to any fan of this team wanting to get a little more press coverage than we do. I find it a little crazy that at 5-0 we still don't get much press.

You can bet if we lose this game we will get tons of it.

The Falcons just need to keep winning. Plain and simple.

Living in VA, all i hear about is:

1. Dallas

2. Skins

3. Pitt

4. whoever else's jock the media is on that week.....(GB, Broncos, Jets, etc...)

when they finally do mention ATL, it is the shortest set on the show.....

I think when we win the SB this year and they all want to interview our players and coaches, they should all say something like, "go interview Drew Brees, go interview Paton or Brady, go interview Vick or something, dont jump on our coat tails now". I would love to see that happen!!!!

It is an advantage Einstein. If anyone is perceived to be the big dog, the best, the most liked, it inspires others anger and the desire to topple the best. Record is one motivator but to pick off everybady's favorite? Now that's the sweet stuff. Basic psychology. Over 30,000 posts? Seriously? Get a job.

Media coverage an advantage in a football game. Wow that's a new one.

It is an advantage Einstein. If anyone is perceived to be the big dog, the best, the most liked, it inspires others anger and the desire to topple the best. Record is one motivator but to pick off everybody's favorite? Now that's the sweet stuff. Basic psychology. Over 30,000 posts? Seriously? Get a job.

By your logic the Jets are everyone's favorite because they have a qb controversy.