Warning Points

SyCo

If you look on your profile, underneath your avatar we have "warning points". If you have any, you can click on it, and find out who DD's homeslice is he used to run n tell to lol

I have one from a year again, with no reason given, it was under the category of "other". What is other i wonder?

Are back to this again? I tire of defending myself against this issue. I'll let everyone form their own opinions and leave it at that.

FTR, 0 points here.

no lol i don't care anymore. i haven't had any trouble in a while so either you and jstammer are on the outs, or you put in a good word for me.. thanx pally

jstammer got me too..hummmm

Met him twice at the MBGT, met him in Cincinnati when the Falcons played the Bengals and saw him at Lucas Oil Stadium last season as everyone was exiting, I'm fairly certain he had no idea who I was.lol My best memory is when he was chasing a Falcons fan around the top section of the dome, James was looking to beat dudes *** because he kept trying to start the wave while Atlanta was on offense.

I seem to remember he and JB are tight. I'm pretty sure he flew down to Tampa to watch a Falcons vs.Bucs game with Jon. Perhaps, JB could enlighten us further.