Aside From A Win, This Is What Want Most On Sunday . . .

HolyMoses

I want to win. If possible I want to win big. I want to win SO big that by the beginning of the fourth quarter, with the Falcons on offense, Matt Ryan, Julio Jones, Tony Gonzales and Roddy White are standing on the Falcons bench, facing the crowd and leading a chant of

THROW TO JOE!

THROW TO JOE!

THROW TO JOE!

Then I want to see a completion ten yards down field to Joe Hawley to the five yard line, see him make a spin move, bowl over the safety and waltz into the endzone.

But if not that, just a win would be fine.

i think we need to throw everything at them except the kitchen sink. we need to give philly as much as possible to think about and prepare for.

i am never one to look past anyone, but i'm extremely excited about the philly game. there are so many story lines, we're facing vick, they are facing asante, just general bad blood. i can't wait.

i think we need to throw everything at them except the kitchen sink. we need to give philly as much as possible to think about and prepare for.

i am never one to look past anyone, but i'm extremely excited about the philly game. there are so many story lines, we're facing vick, they are facing asante, just general bad blood. i can't wait.

Indeed, trying to quell my paranoia about possibly losing to the Raiders isn't nearly as exciting as getting my bloodlust up for .... The Tussle In Toilettown.

Edited by PokerSteve