Raiders Vs Falcons (Gregg Knapp Vs. Mike Nolan)

jluk

Ok we are meeting our old friend whom many Falcon fans love and the Raiders are estactic with their new OC. (Sarcasm~)

The Raiders coming from their bye week I sense a desperate team that will do anything to prove they are legitmate. Going against a 5-0 team they will do everything to capture some lime light.

Raiders with the zone blocking scheme will feed Mcfadden the ball at least 40 times. Palmer will oblige so Nolan will need to make 2nd half adjustments against the run apply in the 1st half. They will not be throwing the ball in the terror dome. They will play scared because of WillyMo and Decoud aka Meow~.

Meow as I was saying...

The Falcons need to play agressive. Ryan needs to trust his reads and play with no reserve. I see Ryan with 400 yards 4 TDS and 2 INT. Did I say he has to play agressive? Going to the bye week Ryan made some questionable INTs the last 2 weeks, Chargers redzone and the Kerrigan signature gif move. He needs to have a short memory and play his style instead of conservative.

This good is a perfect game to play going into the bye week.

Final score

Falcons 56

Raiders 6

Ok we are meeting our old friend whom many Falcon fans love and the Raiders are estactic with their new OC. (Sarcasm~)

The Raiders coming from their bye week I sense a desperate team that will do anything to prove they are legitmate. Going against a 5-0 team they will do everything to capture some lime light.

Raiders with the zone blocking scheme will feed Mcfadden the ball at least 40 times. Palmer will oblige so Nolan will need to make 2nd half adjustments against the run apply in the 1st half. They will not be throwing the ball in the terror dome. They will play scared because of WillyMo and Decoud aka Meow~.

Meow as I was saying...

The Falcons need to play agressive. Ryan needs to trust his reads and play with no reserve. I see Ryan with 400 yards 4 TDS and 2 INT. Did I say he has to play agressive? Going to the bye week Ryan made some questionable INTs the last 2 weeks, Chargers redzone and the Kerrigan signature gif move. He needs to have a short memory and play his style instead of conservative.

This good is a perfect game to play going into the bye week.

Final score

Falcons 56

Raiders 6

I hope this is the final score on Sunday! well, a "W" will be good enough but, a blow out will be nice too....

I think the Raiders will come out of the box with some fresh crisp play on the offensive side. As soon as the get through the typical. 15-20 scripted plays the Falcons will pull away.

Mike Smith is making a point to his team that we must get back to sticking our first offensive drive in the end zone. It really burns him up when we don't score points on the first drive. He is a defensive coach by trade, so it knows how it helps your defense when the opposing offense is behind before the get to touch the ball.

I think we score on our opening drive, duel them to something like 14-17 late in the 2nd quarter, and then get the one back-breaking turnover and roll downhill from there. 31-17 final. Mark it down! If it gets worse than that, we can take bets on which QB gets snaps in the last 5 minutes of the game up.

The difference between the Raiders and the Falcons is simple. If one emotional momentum swing goes against them, they are done. The Falcons can persevere.

I would love to see a blow out at the dome heading into the bye. That said the raiders have three sacks and zero interceptions as a team. All three sacks are from DL. Shaughnessy 1.5, Seymour 1, Tollefson 0.5. I mention this because we faced a panther team at home after their bye when they had very little production in sacks beforehand and they sacked us 7 times. I dont want to underestimate an NFL team.

Palmer and the Knapp led offense has put up 14 SD, 13, MIA, and 6 DEN pts in three losses but 34 on the steelers to win. Which offense will we see?

The defense has given up 22 SD, 35 MIA, 31 PIT, and 37 DEN points. I believe we can score thirty something on them and hopefully they dont score 34 to our 31.

I hope we see a cake walk but somehow these games never are.

Wow, all this time I thought he was still the QB coach in Houston. Can't believe someone gave this cat another OC gig!

Knapp is good for two gameplan adjustments a season. Seeing as they're coming off the bye this might be the first of two.

It just goes to show the sad state that the Raiders organization is in when they would give this clown Knapp a job as teh OC lol