The Libya Lie And Cover Up Detailed Today

Guest Deisel

This revelation that the video had nothing to do with the murders is not a surprise to anyone with any sense. Why then did clinton, rice and our president lie abt it for weeks? How can this revelation, now in the open go un reported by the new york times print edition? The media was duped as were us all. This failure before and after is impeachable. This makes watergate look like a kids party. This should end careers of all involved. Our people were murdered, raped and ignored before and after. Disgraceful.

Remember this guy?

BaghdadBob2.jpg

"What you see is not what you see. Where there was no protest, protestors attacked our embassy. It is a coincidence that the attack was on Sept. 11...."

Yea, his name is John Carney, or is it Susan Rice. Hold on, I know the name, Susy Wassermansultz..Nah, lets just call him Hillaryobama.

This is an example of an issue in which I am very frustrated with Obama.

Unfortunately, it'sdifficult to have a mature, thoughtful conversation about it over the din of the endless ranting and raving of people who want the government, and specifically the President, to magically create jobs while simultaneously cutting goverment spending.

Eatcorn, state dept security was cut while lavish partys, chevy volt and green energy funded at a tune of $100 billion and soo many wasteful expenditures that it boggle the mind. Let also realize this consulate was under repeated attacks and stevens begged for his own security. It seems this cover up stems to the fact that obama wanted to appease the brotherhood and had instituted draw down policys to not show a force protection status. This caused lives to be lost

I don't want to derail the lance armstrong thread with this question, so I'll post it here. I ask this with all sincerity. Why is it ok that Lance Armstrong systematically and arrogantly lied about doping for years, but it's not ok that the white house lied about Libya?

I anticipate that you will retort that it's not ok that Lance lied, but his accomplishments in both cycling and beating cancer outweigh any negatives in his legacy due to cheating and lying about it. Not buying that.

This is an example of an issue in which I am very frustrated with Obama.

Unfortunately, it'sdifficult to have a mature, thoughtful conversation about it over the din of the endless ranting and raving of people who want the government, and specifically the President, to magically create jobs while simultaneously cutting goverment spending.

I know! US embassies were NEVER shot at or attacked until Obama was elected.

Not one single person said it was. Thanks for the red herring!

Would you characterize an immature conversation as a dialogue in which one of the participants swings from reasonable to irrational statements with no intent on taking the other participants seriously?

I know! US embassies were NEVER shot at or attacked until Obama was elected.

The House investigation in the matter revealed it was actually the CIA HQ in Libya. The sad part was that some in the committee knew this yet pressed on the investigation to give the administration a black eye but just wound up revealing CIA operations in the country and that the buildings were under CIA control and not State department authority. At least we now know what there has been so much mystery and misdirection in regards to the incident.

LOL You've got me all wrong bro. Lets just agree to ignore the fact that our Government told a demonstrably false story about an attack on our county. Whats the big deal..... George Bush!

It bothers me. I said so. It's my main beef with Obama. Romney 'wins' a debate by telling demonstrable and outright lies, and everyone says 'Well, Obama hasn't created millions of jobs during a time when we're asking the government to slash their spending'. It's complete insanity.

This board is a complete joke at this point. I haven't been here for a while, and just came back to see if it's still absurd. It is. People are literally saying completely contradictory things just to smear Obama. People are trying to decode his wedding ring to determine his religious beliefs. It's just a complete and total joke at this point.

The House investigation in the matter revealed it was actually the CIA HQ in Libya. The sad part was that some in the committee knew this yet pressed on the investigation to give the administration a black eye but just wound up revealing CIA operations in the country and that the buildings were under CIA control and not State department authority. At least we now know what there has been so much mystery and misdirection in regards to the incident.

How do you blow the cover on something that was already known to and attacked by your enemy? Perhaps they needed and should have been afforded the same protection the State Department requested. And bang up job by the local CIA folks letting the video narrative get out there. Or maybe their assessments were squelched.