Is Beating The Saints Possible?

Miller2Rison

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

their offense is still formidable....even though it looks like because of Brees's ego and the fact that they suck at it they aren't even attempting to run any longer...

nolan will have a plan for them that far surpasses anything Vangorder ever devised...

plus, their defense is gawdawful...wouldn't be able to stop your local high school team.

i like our chances.

I hope we put up over 50 both times we face them this year. After what they did last year, throwing on us in a blowout just to break Marino's record, I'll be disappointed if we take our foot off the gas at any point in either game. I don't care if we are up 5 possessions.

No mercy on those sons of *******!!!!!

Edit: While we're at it, I want us to go for 2 and go for it on every 4th down for no other reason than to pad the score that much more. F*** THEM!!!!

If we get the same crew that we had when we played them last year in the Super Dome it's going to be tough.

This was the same crew that called the fumble 'down by contact' in the game against Green Bay.

Since the real refs have come back I've seen the Saints get calls that were obviously wrong. I'm starting to wonder if some of the refs are Saints fans or have bet on the games because something is very odd.

The refs won't be that big an issue. We'll beat em either way. If we lose to a team that crappy then it'll be because our team didn't show up. I find it ridiculous that people are already making excuses for our 5-0 Falcons to lose against the 1-4 Saints. Some confidence y'all got there. rolleyes.gif

Edited by Da Bird is Da Word

Well, consider this :

The KC Chiefs beat them in NO, in their Dome.

We beat Peyton Manning in prime time.

We beat the Chiefs,Chargers and Redskins all on the road.

Why can't we sweep the Katrina Saints, even if they're joined at the hip with the Katrina Refs. ???

I remember the first Saints game in 2009, Falcons lost by a score. There was a blatant Pass Interference call not called on a Pick 6. Darren Sharper knocked off RW when the ball was half way in the air and the CB took it to the house. Not sure man if they knock our WR and take those picks all the way.

The refs won't be that big an issue. We'll beat em either way. If we lose to a team that crappy then it'll be because our team didn't show up. I find it ridiculous that people are already making excuses for our 5-0 Falcons to lose against the 1-4 Saints. Some confidence y'all got there. rolleyes.gif

Try to tell that to the San Diego Chargers. The refs can change the entire complexion of a game with just one flagrantly biased bad call and they have no qualms about doing it either.