Asante

Guest Negatorris

Guest Negatorris

He's the only one without an interception so far. People don't throw to his side of the field often. I know he dropped an easy one in the KC game, but when do you think he will get his?

I think he gets his first INT against Vick, and returns it for a TD.

P.S. Yes, it would be epic if he got a pick 6 against Philly. I would be ecstatic if it's in the endzone and he runs it back over 100 yards. Because Vick has been TO prone in goalline situations so far, and it would sprawl into the media and Eagle fans pushing for Nick Foles.

Guest Negatorris

I hope he goes off in Philly.

I think both of our teams are comming off a bye week too right? Should be an interesting game, I hope MV7 fumbles like 4 times.

I love how MV told the media that he knows how to protect the ball after the win over the Giants.

Then proceeds to fumble 3 times the next week.

Guest Negatorris

what worries me about that game is, Dallas always whips up on us the last couple of meetings..........

So did Manning and Denver. This Falcons team is breaking tendencies this season.

Asante is definitely on the radar for a pick this week, and I may even pick him up in my fantasy league. Carson Palmer is a pick machine, so I fully expect him to force some throws. That's when Asante capitalizes.

AS doesn't have a pick thus far because teams aren't even throwing his way. Did anyone else notice in the Redskins game how his name was almost NEVER called?

That's a good sign if you're a CB.

But he doesn't have an interception yet, he's awful and we never should've gotten him.

In reference to most people during D-Rob's first season in Atlanta.

That was a BIG difference. Samuel doesnt hae INTs because people didnt throw his way, definately not why DR disnt have picks.

Asante here reminds me of Dunta first season. Teams respect him and throw at other this gripes broke out, dunta is having a solid season thus far cuz teams are avoiding.asante and throwing to dunta who is making.plays, not many ints, but break ups and short gains, Asante will get his tho. Just have to b patient and when you least,expect it BOOM asante pick six. But also Dunta has not been thrown to as much, teams are mainly.focusing on our middle of the field, and we are finally.letting our safeties roam thus the picks on their part,our CBs are actually respected. Nickel is still working.on it.

Edited by Falkonator

So did Manning and Denver. This Falcons team is breaking tendencies this season.

I totally agree but, i try not to get my hopes up too much, lol. I think we are better than them and should beat them easily but, it is in Dallas so, it'll be harder than a home game... I think we got it though as long as we play a solid game...