Falcons-Cowboys Tickets.

Miller2Rison

looks like they are expecting it to be a pretty big ticket night. I dont think they are even offering just the single game but are giving it to you as an option if you but a multi game pack. obviously, they are trying to make people who only want to go to that game- buy 3 or 5 games.

try ebay or stubhub but im thinking the upperdecks for this one are gonna be around 60-70

you could probably get them for 50 a piece, right before kick off. outside of the dome.

not sure if you want to come down from chattown and risk it.

ive gone to manya games without a ticket in hand and have never had a problem finding a decent deal.

wouldnt be a bad idea realy if nothin else i could hit the atlanta hooters or somethin

I have 1 tix to the Cowboys game. I have season tix, but got a job in Hawaii, so I moved right b4 the season started. My seat is in sec 128 row 12. I will sell it to you for face value @ $80. I will not take a loss on it. I bought 2 seats, but I only have 1 for the Cowboys game available...I sold the other b4 I left at the Pre season game against the bengals. Let me know. mikemurf25@hotmail.com