Can Somebody Help Me Out

Been on the road working in Dallas. Didn't see the game. Caught half of the third quarter in a Sports Bar. Haven't had a chance to watch rewind. Just got a chance to read a few threads. Can someone give me a quick rundown of the game? The good, bad and ugly. Would appreciate several viewpoints and perspectives. Thanks in advance.

P.S. Love the history making 5-0 record.

Thanks Tug. I did catch that pick six on ESPN's top 10 plays seg this morning. Buddy is a beast. I remember several people having him on their mock draft wish list.

Yea The Falcoholic has been doing these Gif breakdowns every week. They are spot on.

I am so glad Ryan didnt catch him and try to tackle him.... it could of been bad news.

Looks like we may start getting every team's 'A' game as long as we keep the goose egg in the loss column.

I'll break it down real quick for ya FF70.

Tony G was a beast. His best game as a Falcon.

We actually threw two passes to Hawley who treated them both like a rabid porcupine on fire. He made Michael Turner look like Steve Largent. Ryan would have had a better shot accidently lodging the ball in Hawley's face mask than him actually making the catch.

The team with the best QB won.

Looks like we may start getting every team's 'A' game as long as we keep the goose egg in the loss column.

I'll break it down real quick for ya FF70.

Tony G was a beast. His best game as a Falcon.

We actually threw two passes to Hawley who treated them both like a rabid porcupine on fire. He made Michael Turner look like Steve Largent. Ryan would have had a better shot accidently lodging the ball in Hawley's face mask than him actually making the catch.

The team with the best QB won.

Thanks Ken. I read about the Hawley plays. Can't wait to review them.

I do like trying to throw to the extra linemen though. I always wanted to see MM go heavy, play action and hit VeeTek in the end zone or for a first. What happened on the Hawley plays? Do tell.

Thanks Ken. I read about the Hawley plays. Can't wait to review them.

I do like trying to throw to the extra linemen though. I always wanted to see MM go heavy, play action and hit VeeTek in the end zone or for a first. What happened on the Hawley plays? Do tell.

They both were very short throws. Hawley just doesnt have the hands to hold onto a ball traveling that fast. The second one was a bullet to his chest.