What Aspect Of The Falcon's Play Needs To Change If We Are To Go Deep Into The Playoffs?

ol'_dirty2

Anyone watching with a coach's eye can appreciate the wins despite the imperfections and deficiencies. I love that we are 5-0 and have some improving to do. This is clearly a different mindset than we are used to seeing with this team. Bouncing back from adversity, adjusting in-game and at halftime...pure bliss. However, what do you all see that needs to improve for us to be real contenders?

Improved pass blocking, generating pressure with 4

Pretty much this... we have lost the battle in the trenches the previous years.

Oh also if you get to the QB take him down, I don't want to see Rodgers breaking tackles again.

Edited by kane#7

QB.

0-3 speaks for itself.

Let's not give a 4th chance.

This regime has been known to be the first Falcon team in history to do many things, such as B2B seasons. It also is the first team to disprove the theory of the 'third time being the charm'.

Edited by Mr. Right

run defense. my biggest worry is if a team builds a lead on the Falcons, they will just be able to control the clock with running the ball.

run offense is my 2nd biggest concern for a similar reason as above (Falcons running down the clock w a lead)

Dtan, you're pathetic.