How Are Drafted Rookies Doing?

A b

I was browsing on NFL.com and came across the Rookie of the Week section, honestly the first thought that came across my mind was oh yeah we drafted 6 rookies,, are they still alive?!

I know Ewing is on IR, but what about the rest? How are they doing? Did any of them get any playing time? I think I saw Konz on a few plays on one of these games..

Do you guys think it's totally normal that none of your drafted rookies is a starter?!! To me I feel something's wrong with the draft choices if no one makes it to the 1st string. You either picked the wrong players or the wrong positions!!

What do you all think?

I was browsing on NFL.com and came across the Rookie of the Week section, honestly the first thought that came across my mind was oh yeah we drafted 6 rookies,, are they still alive?!

I know Ewing is on IR, but what about the rest? How are they doing? Did any of them get any playing time? I think I saw Konz on a few plays on one of these games..

Do you guys think it's totally normal that none of your drafted rookies is a starter?!! To me I feel something's wrong with the draft choices if no one makes it to the 1st string. You either picked the wrong players or the wrong positions!!

What do you all think?

I think it means that its a good thing that your rookies arn't good enough to replace the starters on a 5-0 team. I would have been fine with Konz over Reynolds but Reynolds has played like he doesn't want to lose his job.

This is one of my biggest arguments on the Julio trade. What were those two 4th rounders ,that we traded going to do on our team other than sit the bench?

I think it means that its a good thing that your rookies arn't good enough to replace the starters on a 5-0 team. I would have been fine with Konz over Reynolds but Reynolds has played like he doesn't want to lose his job.

This is one of my biggest arguments on the Julio trade. What were those two 4th rounders ,that we traded going to do on our team other than sit the bench?

Yea to be honest Im cool with it also. The teams at the bottom of the list are all good to great teams. Its nice having vets for the rooks to learn under.

Yeah, because those would have been teams that needed him

in light of our DL I think we could have used a DT or DE

mass would have been a first round d pick if he would have came out of school a year early and Robertson was a steal in the 7th ...

I think td was very scared of ol depth so decided to go interior linemen then Lt.

Edited by Shuswap

mass would have been a first round d pick if he would have came out of school a year early abduction Robertson was a steal in the 7th ...

I think td was very scared of ol depth so decided to go interior linemen then Lt.

Yeah I agree there

one problem with the statement about Mass tho

that is the point of the thread

he should be playing

"Troll" is the automatic, pejorative response by posters with no real counter-argument.

Wouldn't it describe a poster who constantly writes posts that defy logic or reality? If someone posts on a message board that a red hat that was seen by everybody is really blue and gets checked (constantly) for having an agenda and instigating, wouldn't that person fall within the definition that you posted? I mean, to have a counter-argument, there should first be an "argument" and if the "argument" is bull**** to begin with, I guess both are trolls.

Konz would start for 85 percent of the teams in the league ...

We as fans haven't seen enough of him to make that judgement, in my opinion. Based on where he was drafted though, I think that would be the case for a lot of teams though, we just haven't needed to play him early. I know he was a steal where we got him and that's probably the only reason we took him because we definitely didn't need a center THIS year.

We as fans haven't seen enough of him to make that judgement, in my opinion. Based on where he was drafted though, I think that would be the case for a lot of teams though, we just haven't needed to play him early. I know he was a steal where we got him and that's probably the only reason we took him because we definitely didn't need a center THIS year.

did td draft bpa for once?

did td draft bpa for once?

I think he did. It was a future need, for sure, and the possibility of playing him at guard probably helped make the decision even easier, but center wasn't our immediate need on the offensive line but he was easily the best offensive lineman on the board and was a projected 1st rounder.