Did We Run Any Screens A The Skins?

Andre5000

Guest Fibonacci/Mashburn

we tried and people kept dropping them.

rodgers I think had one. but I do not remember any that were succesful. nor do I remember more then 5-8 we tried.

There's a separate Ga Tech forum? I just post in college sports about PJ possibly being on hot seat if that's what ya mean

yeah there is a GT forum called Stingtalk. There is a user named SkiJacket or something of that nature. Ive met him a few times at tailgates and such. It's an okay board-moderated heavily though. Some people get away with murder others are banned for sneezing.

I actually started a PJ Hot seat thread and got lit up about it. They are so far in denial. I am not giving up on his offense-it can still score big points-but his leadership is pretty much a disaster.

Edited by Markieh18

yeah there is a GT forum called Stingtalk. There is a user named SkiJacket or something of that nature. Ive met him a few times at tailgates and such. It's an okay board-moderated heavily though. Some people get away with murder others are banned for sneezing.

I actually started a PJ Hot seat thread and got lit up about it. They are so far in denial. I am not giving up on his offense-it can still score big points-but his leadership is pretty much a disaster.

Nah, not me. I really should be SurferFalcon but in my haste I picked the name SkiFalcon. My theory is the defense is bad because they don't practice against real offenses. They come up against pro style offense and they get smoked

Edited by SkiFalcon

Nah, not me. I really should be SurferFalcon but in my haste I picked the name SkiFalcon. My theory is the defense is bad because they don't practice against real offenses. They come up against pro style offense and they get smoked

thats exactly what I said but i got harassed for it.

truth is a buncha guys you recruit for your offense that make up the scout team aren't going to accurately rep. Miami or Clemson in practice. It just isn't going to happen. The defense has no idea what they are in store for.

There were a few screens but they either got blowed up or our guys dropped them. The perfect thing to do next time would be to throw a quick slant. I don't know why we don't use it more. It seems like when we do it a few times a game, we break one or we almost do. I will say this though, the thing bout this new staff is that they make adjustments. Even though not everything works to perfection, they don't have the "it's gotta work sooner or later" attitude.

There were a few screens but they either got blowed up or our guys dropped them. The perfect thing to do next time would be to throw a quick slant. I don't know why we don't use it more. It seems like when we do it a few times a game, we break one or we almost do. I will say this though, the thing bout this new staff is that they make adjustments. Even though not everything works to perfection, they don't have the "it's gotta work sooner or later" attitude.

I honestly can't recall 1 of those quick slant plays like the one that went for 80 yards and a touchdown against the Colts last season. It's like that play got ripped out the playbook.