Is It A Good Idea To Start Mcfadden Against Our Run D In Fantasy?

McFadden is always dangerous and almost all RBs will beat their average stats vs. the Falcons. Plus, the Raiders run a lot of draws and delays to him even when they are down by 10+ in passing mode.

He'll have a day about like Morris had. Don't know if he will dent the end zone, but he'll see a buck fifty I'd think.

lol you guys are silly.

Dmac is a terrific back, but not so terrific in the ZBS. Last year in Hue Jackson's power running scheme he ripped the league apart before his Lisfranc injury.

His rookie year he struggled in the ZBS, then led by Tom Cable and that guy we all love Greg Knapp.

Guess who is the Raiders offensive coordinator?

Falcons in a laugher.. 35-10 and it will only get to that because mike Smith is a class act, not Sean Payton.

I remember the last time we played the Raiders, I attended the game at O.CO and couldn't get excited during the game because it looked like the Falcons were playing against a high school team.. it was really that bad. Meangelo's last game in silver and black, if I remember correctly.

Don't start him this week if you know what's good for you. Despite the yards we have been giving up, don't look for Darren to recieve our run on our D coupon in this game. The Falcons look to take out a lot of frustration on the Raiders in week 6 before the bye. Darren won't have a 100 yards rushing this week. The one thing you guys did not notice is despite how Morris did against us he didn't even taste the end zone once in the game so he got what we call empty yards and he had 4 tds coming into the game. I look for the Falcons to continue to build on that going into the bye and shut Darren down. Plus the talk I had been hearing week before this game was that darren still had not gotten use to Greg Napps zone blocking scheme in which they said was a reason for McPhaddens struggles. i don't think that Darren has that cut back speed down yet and he is not as elusive either which will make him a great target for us to hit then we feed on Palmer.

Morris didn't get in the endzone because they stopped running the ball when they got to the redzone. That had nothing to do with Morris, that was purely a coaching decision. Fact of the matter is we couldn't stop Morris.

And in those games where McFadden didn't get a whole lot of rushing yards, he was a big receiving threat,

you have to play DMC seeing how you probably drafted him in the first. The only game he played well was Pitt because they went back to power blocking and not zone blocking. i see them doing the same against us after having 2 weeks to prepare. Start DMC, if you want to win. He catches alot of balls as well. so he can get you yards.

little known fact, every team we have faced has rush for less yards against us than they rush for on average. The raiders are the worst rushing offense in the nfl. if they run against us...whats worse than worst?

Bottom line, our rush defense is not as bad as ppl think, and definitely dont start mcfadden

little known fact, every team we have faced has rush for less yards against us than they rush for on average. The raiders are the worst rushing offense in the nfl. if they run against us...whats worse than worst?

Bottom line, our rush defense is not as bad as ppl think, and definitely dont start mcfadden

The Falcons are 31st in the league in YPC allowed. 5.4. It's a terrible terrible number. There is no positive way to spin that stat despite the fact the Falcons are 5-0.

little known fact, every team we have faced has rush for less yards against us than they rush for on average.

It's a little known fact because it just isn't true, although it's the second time I've seen somebody make that claim.

Washington and KC both rushed for less than their season average against the Falcons.

The other three teams all beat their season average against the Falcons, and that is despite the fact the Falcons had commanding leads very early against the Chargers and the Broncos.