How Many Games Do You See Us Losing Now?

W/L  

95 members have voted

1. 1. How Many Games will we lose?

Me and my buddy (huge Bears fan) were looking forward at the schedules today. Houston and ATL are still undefeated 5 weeks in, but based on the next few opponents, Houston has a good chance at getting beat (GB and Baltimore). We have Oakland and a Bye. Knowing what you know right now, and looking at the schedule, how many games do you think we lose?

IMO, the Giants seem to be the biggest hurdle we have to jump. But we don't get them until week 15. Is it possible we get to that point still undefeated?

13-3 and 12-4 at the worst. I can see us going 2-2 against the NFCE starting with a loss to the Eagles and loss to Giants later.

I thought about the Eagles, but there is no way whatsoever that Vick will be able to pass on us. None. If Manning can be confused by Nolan, Vick will be too. I think the Cowboys will give us problems, IF Romo is having a decent day. Giants are really the only one I see beating us straight up. I think we'll slip up somewhere, and as bad as I hat to say it, Iit'll probably be NOLA...

2 gamess with TB, 2 with NO, 1 with Carolina. Losing 2 or 3 of those is entirely possible. Remember, the best team doesn't always win, especially inside your division. Giants, Cowboy, Eagles...it would be entirely possible to lose one or two of those.

I vote 3+.

I think our games late in the season will mean more to our opponents than to us.

2 gamess with TB, 2 with NO, 1 with Carolina. Losing 2 or 3 of those is entirely possible. Remember, the best team doesn't always win, especially inside your division. Giants, Cowboy, Eagles...it would be entirely possible to lose one or two of those.

I vote 3+.

I think our games late in the season will mean more to our opponents than to us.

I agree with that. The fact that we pretty much have the division locked up (bit premature, but as long as we don't fall flat and everyone else continues their course), and that a ton of other teams are sitting at 3-2, 2-3 right now, we may even have a couple weeks of rest due at the end of the year. May drop the last 2 just because of that.

I voted 3 Eagles, Giants and one of the Saint games those seem like the only three teams that could hand us a L. Im not scared of them at all though they are just the only teams that you cant afford to come out slow against.

You picked the same three I did. Figure the saints will pull one out in the Drunken Stupordome but I don't see them beating us at home this year.

I guessed 3, though I'll say that some of those 3 losses could be against teams that most on here would panic and try and insist that a loss to such a team means that the Falcons are in deep trouble. NFL doesn't work that way.

This team can beat any team on the schedule, and any team can beat the Falcons.