Passer Rating By Receiver

Lucky_Tom

A baiting post in the thread about TG maybe/maybe not retiring next year suggesting that Ryan's passer rating would drop by 40 points if TG retires actually piqued my curiosity, so I decided to actually look at Ryan's rating by receiver this year:

Roddy White - 126.3

Tony Gonzalez - 120.6

Jacquizz Rodgers - 119.0

Michael Turner - 101.8

Julio Jones - 97.5

Jason Snelling - 85.7

Michael Palmer - 81.3

Harry Douglas - 62.5

Tommy Gallarda - 42.4

Hawley - 39.6

I don't think anything really stands out that doesn't pass the eyeball test (i.e. passes to Roddy and TG = good, passes to HD = bad, passes to JJ = solid but room for improvement), but I guess it's interesting to see the numbers.

Edited by Lucky_Tom

I don't think passes to HD are bad, the pick was all on Ryan. I'd really like to see HD get involved in the gameplan a bit more, I understand that he is often 4th or 5th read on the progression but it isn't that hard to design a few plays designed to get him the ball. The more we take advantage of all of our weapons the better off we will be on offense.

I don't think passes to HD are bad, the pick was all on Ryan. I'd really like to see HD get involved in the gameplan a bit more, I understand that he is often 4th or 5th read on the progression but it isn't that hard to design a few plays designed to get him the ball. The more we take advantage of all of our weapons the better off we will be on offense.

Agreed I didn't mean this to say that passing to HD is a bad idea, but to this point, the outcomes have been bad.