Falcons Offense @ Was

Guest Negatorris

Guest Negatorris

You're just awesome, man. biggrin.png

It was crazy ... every single one of our scores was in the endzone where I was sitting. The view wasn't the best for good portions of the game, but it sure was perfect for when we put points on the board!

Yeah, seats in the endzone are bittersweet lol.

Edited by Torris

It was crazy ... every single one of our scores was in the endzone where I was sitting. The view wasn't the best for good portions of the game, but it sure was perfect for when we put points on the board!

Now I'm just pi$$ed. I was corner endzone at the opposite end and I missed everything. Ditto for the SD game where all four scores happened at the other end.

Guest Negatorris

can any1 make a good gif of that Julio made on the sidelines at 4:42 that jump was amazing! *FCK GRAVITY*.....now Im sad I remember a player with the same attributes. sad.png

I have a feeling Julio is gonna pull that jump from pre-game vs. the Eagles last year.

Yeah, I was in 114 right in the corner of the endzone. We were near the Birdlady, before they threw her out. Which was BS, by the way. Some idiot Redskins fans complained about her costume being too big.

Yeah, I was in 114 right in the corner of the endzone. We were near the Birdlady, before they threw her out. Which was BS, by the way. Some idiot Redskins fans complained about her costume being too big.

WTH? That's ridiculous. I was in 106, which I'm guessing was the other side of the endzone from you guys. No other Falcons fans there at all, though. Sad times.