Power Rankings

http://www.nfl.com/n...?module=HP11_cp

Nfl.com ranks the Falcons 3rd, behind the Texans and 49ers. LOL! That's BS!

not really once again I see the top three interchangeable

if ya rank the falcons number 1 or number 3 I cant disagree. I know SF beat some bad teams, but they didnt just beat them they outscored them somethling 80-3 pts, thats pure domination on the highest level

That's what's annoying , we haven't lost a game yet and they put a one loss team ahead of us because they put points up against two horrible teams. The 9ers are tough no doubt but come on we haven't lost and they have. It seems to be always something negative about the Falcons too it's hilarious "They barely squaked out a win blah blah blah" Guess what we won again.

That's what's annoying , we haven't lost a game yet and they put a one loss team ahead of us because they put points up against two horrible teams. The 9ers are tough no doubt but come on we haven't lost and they have. It seems to be always something negative about the Falcons too it's hilarious "They barely squaked out a win blah blah blah" Guess what we won again.

We are the only one of the top 3 to beat a team with a winning record (on the road on a short week and we clobbered them).

We could easily put up 40 points on both the Jets and Bills. But ok the 49ers are better!!!

we should have put 40 on the skins.. that's the point. The falcons stole wins two weeks in a row. The 9er's meanwhile have looked like the better team and did what they were supposed to do. I'd probably rank them the same way

But everyone can have a different opinion on the matter.. and that's all power rankings are

Guest Negatorris

Go to ESPN Total Team Stats and look at how many points the Bills have given up. Now look at how many the Jets have scored. The Bills ain't sh*t lol. People are talking about Alex Smith is elite now because he had a rare 300 yard game. I'll admit the Niners may be slightly better, but the Texans are not better than us, and we're not better than them.

we should have put 40 on the skins.. that's the point. The falcons stole wins two weeks in a row. The 9er's meanwhile have looked like the better team and did what they were supposed to do. I'd probably rank them the same way

But everyone can have a different opinion on the matter.. and that's all power rankings are

So we are not in an agreement that the Redskins are better than Buffalo or even the Jets....ok Jets no so much but still!!!