A Serious Uga Post. No Mindless Bashing

joefalco

What is the coaching staff going to do in the bye week to get our team ready? I know we have the record of faltering in big games but we also bounce back really well.

I think Richt needs to absolutely get in their A$#@$% and really test their manhood. We have a great team with enough talent to win any game. The problem I saw Saturday night was motivation. We may not think they need motivation but it is obvious they do. Make every position a battle. Don't name any starters and get in everyones face like a man.

I know this team can bounce back and as long as the coaches are in place I will hope for the best. We need to gut check these players and really gameplan.

I would love to see 60 put on UK next week. Then we travel to the WBOCP. If we can put on a good show then I believe we can still salvage this season.

I agree. Open up all positions. If players want to rest on last years accomplishments then they can do that from the bench. In 2007 we were 4-2 at this point following an embarrassing loss to UTk. CMR got the team turned around and we dam near played for the national championship that year and may have had the best team at seasons end. The telling game will be in Jacksonville in a few weeks. If we can win in Lexington and get passed Florida, who knows what can happen. There is still a ton of football left to be played. This team has all the talent in the world and 1 game does not make a season, especially in the SEC. We can still do big things and it starts this week getting ready for Kentucky. No changes to the staff are going to happen during the season (if at all), so lets change the attitude in Athens and get back to winning games. Go Dawgs!

I sure hope that the coaches run them like mad for the next 2 weeks. I hope they prepare for Kentucky like it's the only game that matters. South Carolina has a very real shot at losing to LSU... SC plays great at home, but both games they struggled in were road games @Vandy and @Kentucky. LSU has some things to fix but no one can ever count a trip to Baton Rouge as a gimme. If the Dawgs can pull it together, bounce back and get hot then anything is still possible. Gigantic if, though.

I agree. Open up all positions. If players want to rest on last years accomplishments then they can do that from the bench. In 2007 we were 4-2 at this point following an embarrassing loss to UTk. CMR got the team turned around and we dam near played for the national championship that year and may have had the best team at seasons end. The telling game will be in Jacksonville in a few weeks. If we can win in Lexington and get passed Florida, who knows what can happen. There is still a ton of football left to be played. This team has all the talent in the world and 1 game does not make a season, especially in the SEC. We can still do big things and it starts this week getting ready for Kentucky. No changes to the staff are going to happen during the season (if at all), so lets change the attitude in Athens and get back to winning games. Go Dawgs!

Perfect post.

I sure hope that the coaches run them like mad for the next 2 weeks. I hope they prepare for Kentucky like it's the only game that matters. South Carolina has a very real shot at losing to LSU... SC plays great at home, but both games they struggled in were road games @Vandy and @Kentucky. LSU has some things to fix but no one can ever count a trip to Baton Rouge as a gimme. If the Dawgs can pull it together, bounce back and get hot then anything is still possible. Gigantic if, though.

I agree. it is gigantic but this team is capable. Coaches have got to run them and get them fired up to play again.

Who's going to run the coaching staff into the dirt? They are just as much to blame, if not more for not showing up in big games. Their jobs need to be on the line as well.

Well we have to hope they are professional enough to realize they aren't holding up their end of the bargain with a blowout like that.

i've given up on the richt staff. Hire kirby smart and let richt go to arky or ky. The games we live for are nothing but built up hype. If we want NC then we fire richt. l'm given up on uga football, cause unlike the falcons there ok with being ok.

Glad to know you are gone. blah blah blah. they are not ok with being mediocre. For every Saban, Miles coaching hire there are 50 Kiffins.

I know this weekend wasnt what we wanted but the sky didnt fall and we made it out alive. Yes, we need to improve.

My hope is that this was a wakeup call.

Some people can't take a compliment

Here is a good compliment for you:

USCe... The ego of Alabama with the trophy case of Vanderbilt.

Oh wait....

Vanderbilt has 13 conference titles...

USCe has 1 conference title... from the ACC...

USCe... The ego of Alabama and the trophy case of... Crap, I don't know any teams with that bad of a tradition.

i've given up on the richt staff. Hire kirby smart and let richt go to arky or ky. The games we live for are nothing but built up hype. If we want NC then we fire richt. l'm given up on uga football, cause unlike the falcons there ok with being ok.

So we won't see you until Richt is gone I hope. Have fun with the Falcons. Maybe they win a playoff game this year since they aren't satisfied. Personally believe in them just as much as the dawgs.

So we won't see you until Richt is gone I hope. Have fun with the Falcons. Maybe they win a playoff game this year since they aren't satisfied. Personally believe in them just as much as the dawgs.

well said. i have lived through the Goff years as well as the Donnan years. we arent where we want to be but we are further along.

LOL I THOUGHT I MADE THIS PERFECTLY CLEAR. I WILL ALWAYS BE A GEORGIA FAN. I'VE GIVING UP BELIEVING IN THIS TEAM UNDER THIS COACH. I"LL WATCH EVERY GAME AND PULL FOR MY TEAM BUT I'M NOT GOING TO FOOL MYSELF.

I'VE GIVEN UP ON UGA FOOTBALL, TILL THEY FIRE RICHT. NOTHING WRONG WITH WHAT I SAID. I STILL HAVE MY CAR G'D UP AND WILL ALWAYS BE A LOYAL GEORGIA FAN.

BUT YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS I'VE GIVEN UP ON THEM DAWGS

Cool, got it.

My dad always told me, everyones your friend when you win the lottery but you find out who your FAMILY is when you are down and out. I stand by Richt, the players, and the coaches until the people in power make a change.

That's it.

LOL I THOUGHT I MADE THIS PERFECTLY CLEAR. I WILL ALWAYS BE A GEORGIA FAN. I'VE GIVING UP BELIEVING IN THIS TEAM UNDER THIS COACH. I"LL WATCH EVERY GAME AND PULL FOR MY TEAM BUT I'M NOT GOING TO FOOL MYSELF.

I'VE GIVEN UP ON UGA FOOTBALL, TILL THEY FIRE RICHT. NOTHING WRONG WITH WHAT I SAID. I STILL HAVE MY CAR G'D UP AND WILL ALWAYS BE A LOYAL GEORGIA FAN.

BUT YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS I'VE GIVEN UP ON THEM DAWGS

See, what I enjoy most about message board comments like this is that they usually come from some guy who's a raging success. Mark Richt has been more successful than 95% of coaches he's competed against during his tenure, yet this guy knows that's not good enough. That's why I'm sure he's in the top 1% of garbage men. Because excellence only respects excellence, son.