Look Who Is Jumping On The Bandwagon.

Shnikies

For me It's impossible to ever be a fan of a different team. I can't 'choose' what team I'm a fan of anymore than I can go outside and start believing the sun is purple.

So can't I, I have a connection to the Falcons when they play and I do not get that emotional connection with no other team. Non-Falcons games are just blah to me unless it has playoff implications.

Edited by DawnOfThemBirds

Guest Negatorris

The only time I can root for another team is if they're playing against the Saints. I will root for them like they're playing in black and red.

So can't I, I have a connection to the Falcons when they play and I do not get that emotional connection with no other team. Non-Falcons games are just blah to me unless it has playoff implications.

I dunno I guess I become a "fan" of whoever is playing the Saints, I know I was all about the Chargers Sunday night. But I guess at the end of the day thats just an extension of my Falcon fandom.

For me It's impossible to ever be a fan of a different team. I can't 'choose' what team I'm a fan of anymore than I can go outside and start believing the sun is purple.

Ive been a fan of this team since I was little kid. I grew up with it. I could never turn my back on this team no matter how bad it gets.

I dunno I guess I become a "fan" of whoever is playing the Saints, I know I was all about the Chargers Sunday night. But I guess at the end of the day thats just an extension of my Falcon fandom.

I do root for other teams to beat division rivals as well because they could still have playoff implications on the line and I also want to see the Saints suffer, it is just the rest of the games that I don't too much care to watch other then the fact it is just football. I have fell asleep at some point during every Superbowl since 98 except for in 2009 because I was afraid that the worst possible nightmare for a Falcons fan would come true.

Edited by DawnOfThemBirds

Wow, there is no way in the world that he was ever a true Panties fan.

Panties Bandwagoner?

Lmao.

Biggest troll ever.

I don't know, unless that guy is doing the long troll. Kid had 3800+ posts on that cesspit.

But seriously, I have lived in California since I was 10, and spent the 90's going to Candlestick Park to watch Joe Montana or Steve Young trash on their NFC whipping boys from the south (but the wins were spectacular to see). Never jumped ship. If you do, you aren't a fan in the first place. They can keep him, or he can go to the Texans/Packers/Patriots board.

This is one of my biggest issues with the Panthers "fans". Just about Panthers fan I know has AT LEAST two or more teams they pull for (a good portion are just as fervent Redskins fans - hilarious because they just got the two week beat down special from the Falcons. :)

I was born and raised in Charlotte and never even dreamed of switching allegiances when the Panthers came to town. Pick a team and stick with them I say. I understand putting the team on "ignore" or the back burner in lean times, but ****, don't go switching sides when the going gets rough.