Roddy White

FalconTough

I still can't wrap my head around how much of a star/Falcons legend this guy has ended up becoming. I remember in his first two years he looked like he wouldn't amount to much in the NFL, and a bit of a waste of our 27th pick.

But now, he is potentially the greatest Falcons wide receiver of all-time and a complete warrior on the field.

Just, give it up for Sharod!

I was at the game against the Saints when he was wide open and dropped the easiest pass you'll ever see. Vick tossed him an easy one. No one was within ten feet of him and the ball hit him right in the chest. Mora fell to his knees in disbelief. The whole crowd erupted in boos...

Now this man is going to go down as the greatest Falcon receiver ever and possibly a hall of famer. He is a phenom. He is truly the total package and has been one of the best at his position since 2007. We are lucky to have him on our team. He's a true team guy at a position full of "me first" players.

This is just the beginning though. With Matt and Julio he's going to continue to be ultra productive for another 5 years probably.

I was at the game against the Saints when he was wide open and dropped the easiest pass you'll ever see. Vick tossed him an easy one. No one was within ten feet of him and the ball hit him right in the chest. Mora fell to his knees in disbelief. The whole crowd erupted in boos...

Now this man is going to go down as the greatest Falcon receiver ever and possibly a hall of famer. He is a phenom. He is truly the total package and has been one of the best at his position since 2007. We are lucky to have him on our team. He's a true team guy at a position full of "me first" players.

This is just the beginning though. With Matt and Julio he's going to continue to be ultra productive for another 5 years probably.

I remember that game too, I thought for sure that would be the end of Roddy White. Everyone always gives Joe Horn credit for changing him around, has anyone ever heard Roddy say this is so?

Roddy actually said once that Petrino helped him focus and ultimately turn his game around.. Sounds weird but I vaguely remember something being said by Roddy in regards to this.. Maybe Petrino actually did do something decent for this franchise after all. HAHA

I believe he said this after pig suey happened.

GO FALCONS!!!

Roddy actually said once that Petrino helped him focus and ultimately turn his game around.. Sounds weird but I vaguely remember something being said by Roddy in regards to this.. Maybe Petrino actually did do something decent for this franchise after all. HAHA

I believe he said this after pig suey happened.

GO FALCONS!!!

That was Bobby Petrino's brother Paul who was the WR coach, not Bobby.

He's such a great teammate too, not selfish at all. He's so excited when his teammates get touchdowns or even big plays.

Yep watching him jump in whoever scores cracks me up. Took the Julio trade in stride, and now they seem to be wango tango inseparable. Roddy might not make to the Hall but he has cemented his place in the Ring of Honor.