Anyone Notice How Much Kurt Cousins Looks Like Flash Gordon?

Andre5000

I'm watching the game and I'm like "holy crap it's Flash Gordon". I bet Ted and Mark Walberg woulda loved that. Also I predict Cousins is the next in the long lines of Matt Cassell, Matt Scaub's, Kevin Kolb's and others that plays well a few games and gets a big contract from some team. Washington can prolly work a few draft picks outta him

Wow, flash has got to be upset at this point... I mean he worked so hard on that image and now the super hero is drawing comparisons to a no-name nfl QB. I just spoke to flash on the phone and he actually feels ok now that he remembered what happened to his pal Superman recently :)

Edited by HASHBROWN3

Wow, flash has got to be upset at this point... I mean he worked so hard on that image and now the super hero is drawing comparisons to a no-name nfl QB. I just spoke to flash on the phone and he actually feels ok now that he remembered what happened to his pal Superman recently LOL!!

You fail the nerd test