The Big Bad Texans

GeorgiaBoyz

I mean this is the first time Ive sat down and watched them and so far im not impressed. Their O hasn't really done much after having multiple opportunities against the Jets weak D and the D is good in pursuit and effort but outside of JJ Watt its not all that. Possibly a product of playing .500 teams? I think so

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

They're definitely a good team. Good running game, ok passing game, and superb defense

IMO top 3 teams in the league:

1)SF

2)Falcons

3)Texans

IMO the 9ers are the most smoke-and-mirrors of those teams. They're winning by running and defense. If we'd get a few early scores on them and force them to pass, we'd eat them alive.

IMO the 9ers are the most smoke-and-mirrors of those teams. They're winning by running and defense. If we'd get a few early scores on them and force them to pass, we'd eat them alive.

They're much better in the trenches than we are and that scares me but their win in Lambeau looks alot less impressive in hindsight.

I mean this is the first time Ive sat down and watched them and so far im not impressed. Their O hasn't really done much after having multiple opportunities against the Jets weak D and the D is good in pursuit and effort but outside of JJ Watt its not all that. Possibly a product of playing .500 teams? I think so

What game are you watching?

To be fair, we haven't look scary either lol.

What makes us scary is our diversity. If Roddy doesn't beat you, Turner will. If he doesn't, Gonzo will. If he doesn't, Julio will. Houston has ONE elite WR, ONE elite HB, and just above average everything else. Owen Daniels is good, Gonzo is GREAT. Kevin Walter is good, Julio is GREAT, and I think his CEILING is even higher than Andre's.

Guest Fibonacci/Mashburn

I know teams want to beat the best team. So maybe the jets showed up.

Also it is hard to prepare for the jets. Who is the qb? That changes the game a lot. Is it a run qb or pocket?

What makes us scary is our diversity. If Roddy doesn't beat you, Turner will. If he doesn't, Gonzo will. If he doesn't, Julio will. Houston has ONE elite WR, ONE elite HB, and just above average everything else. Owen Daniels is good, Gonzo is GREAT. Kevin Walter is good, Julio is GREAT, and I think his CEILING is even higher than Andre's.

Last I saw, Johnson had 1 catch and the Texans are still winning. They have a good tightend, 2, maybe 3, good running backs.

I tell you what though if Sanchez can hit some passes with scrub weapons he has no chemistry with I'd love to see what our guys would do. If our line held up we'd bury them.

Their DBs are weak. We could line up Holmes & Hawley at TE and beat them with just Julio & Roddy running routes.

How in the world could they be any less smoke and mirrors by winning by running and defense?

For ****s sake people, do you even pause to think before you type this ********? ****.

Guest Negatorris

How in the world could they be any less smoke and mirrors by winning by running and defense?

For ****s sake people, do you even pause to think before you type this ********? ****.

It's the homer glasses.

I'm not bashing anyone because I'm a huge homer myself. I'm not that much of a homer to discredit SF and HOU without discrediting the Falcons based on our last two performances.