Dunta On The Wes And Dave Archer Show

jdawg4876

I think dave archer must hate bvg a lot. he brings him up more than we do and wont ever use his name he always says the last DC, anyway he asked dunta if he is having more fun and of curse dunta says yes, bc nolan lets the defense be themselves and as long as they get to their. spot he dont care how they do it. said he is a football player first a Cb second he still thinks of himself as a safety.

In the first half they talked to smith had some great things to say, and he says we got to get the run defense fixed, and I think after the bye we might see some mahor changes from nolan and smith.

I think dave archer must hate bvg a lot. he brings him up more than we do and wont ever use his name he always says the last DC, anyway he asked dunta if he is having more fun and of curse dunta says yes, bc nolan lets the defense be themselves and as long as they get to their. spot he dont care how they do it. said he is a football player first a Cb second he still thinks of himself as a safety.

In the first half they talked to smith had some great things to say, and he says we got to get the run defense fixed, and I think after the bye we might see some mahor changes from nolan and smith.

Archer was never a fan of BVG.

He supported him when he was here but I' ve heard him openly question some of the things the defense would do on air when BVG was the DC.

I remember one game where the other team took a slant to the house Archer asked why you would blitz with your corners playing 10 yards off with no safety support in the middle of the field.

Edited by Sun Tzu 7

Dunta is playing well. I may be one of the few but, i was ok with grimes being our for the season.

We may have survived that injury and you may have thought we would but being "Okay" with your best corner being injured is ridiculous. Imagine if we still had him and Dunta was playing Nickle. He would be beasting even more.

Archer was never a fan of BVG.

He supported him when he was here but I' ve heard him openly question some of the things the defense would do on air when BVG was the DC.

I remember one game where the other team took a slant to the house Archer asked why you would blitz with your corners playing 10 yards off with no safety support in the middle of the field.

Yeah, that's why I put the TV on mute and listen to Arch during the games.

He really gives me a true picture of what is going on at the time.

Yeah, that's why I put the TV on mute and listen to Arch during the games.

He really gives me a true picture of what is going on at the time.

Yeah I've tried doing that with the 790 app and my DVR. The only problem is that the app will sometimes freeze, pause, or crash and when that happens it takes me 10 minutes to try and re-sync the broadcasts which is a pain.

Once that happens twice in a game I just give up and listen to the TV broadcast.

We may have survived that injury and you may have thought we would but being "Okay" with your best corner being injured is ridiculous. Imagine if we still had him and Dunta was playing Nickle. He would be beasting even more.

I disagree. To me he is not and never was our best cb. More of a liability. Sure he made a few plays, but busted more.