Y'all Get Ready, It's Getting Ready To Be One **** Of A Ride!

I predict the remainder of this season and into the playoff is going to be WILD! The Falcons are in the drivers seat but I believe the Saints, Giants, and Packers will make the playoffs regardless of their poor performances so far. I think if the falcons can improve in some areas ( QB protection, run defense) they can win a championship. I also think we need to have a win now mentality ...meaning make some trades if necessary to improve this team to make a run.

Regardless the remainder of the season should be pretty darn exciting.

While I think they're better than their 1-4 record the Saint's will be lucky to finish 8-8 with THAT defense. They still have to go to Denver, Dallas, Falcons and New york and they host Falcons (again), Niners, and Philly. Not to mention the Panthers who have already beat them.

Guest Negatorris

The Saints will lose about 5 more games for sure. They won't make the playoffs at all. Only a Taints fan would think that.

Edited by Torris

As great as the Falcons start has been I still feel like the 49ers and the Giants are better right now than we are. I'm not trying to be negative or down or anything like that....By the end of the year we very easily could be the best and/or hottest team in the NFC...It's just when I look at the trenches, defenses and running games (things I believe get you playoff wins) I believe that the Niners and Giants are still the class of the NFC.

Edited by OutofyourFalconmind