Does Anyone Think Ryan Won't Get To 40 Td's

THE ICEMAN

I saw a lot of people saying Ryan would end up with

30-35 TD's and around a 4500 yards

My prediction is starting to look like he may have a shot

4800 yards 45 Td's 10 int's

I was being a little homer on my predictions but I knew in an up tempo system 40 TD's are very much in reach. I may be a little high on the yards but I stick to it.

Oh and I did have him bringing home the MVP and us finishing 13-3

As long as the Falcons win and get to the playoffs and have a strong showing (and get even past that ), then I am happy. . . . I could care less about the individual stats any one player on the team. FOr all I care, Ryan can go 0 for 40 , 0 TDs, and 10 INTs and they put Davis or McCown in . .. . .so long as we win. . . .frankly, I dont give a dayum

Falcons!

If we are in a dog fight for the #1 playoff seed then I see him getting to 4,700 yards and 40 touchdowns; however, we may have our division wrapped up by Thanksgiving so our aggressiveness may be tempered a bit.

please dont say dog fight

I think we'll will play our starter's all 16 games(15 games and 3 Quarters) because you can't sit the starter's for say 3 weeks then have a wild card team like GB,Eagle's,Giants come in for our first game because we could come out flat and find our self in a big hole before we can get going

If the Falcons have home field wrapped up, he probably won't get it but if we're fighting with the 49ers for the #1 overall seed he might be able to hit 40 TD's. He's on pace for around 42 TD's but that's if he plays all 16 games.

I could see this happen. Matt's is an unselfish player

Mike Smith's conservative philosophy will hinder Ryan's numbers.

I have to disagree. I dont think we will let up this year, or even rest our starters near the end of the season. we have shown in the past that we lose momentum to easily. i expect the pedal to the metal this year.

that being said i expect 4700 yards and 41 TDs.

Edited by dirtybirdz10984