What Did Redskins Do To Cause So Much Confusion

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They didn't confuse Atlanta, they blocked them.

One thing the Falcons did to get better was get Dent out of the game. Dude wasn't filling his gap worth a ****

Did not tackle worf a dam either.

Boy best be shaping up because I firmly believe that we have better in the ranks.

Good Lawdd, I just realized that I have some hatin in me today.

I blame this on Oakland!

They committed 2 to Roddy all game and doubled Jones on a lot of plays, which is why Tony G went off and HD made some plays. We are going to see more of this as the year goes on, and we will struggle with a team that can handle Tony(.....SFph34r.png ).

I'm convinced our defense is setup to stop smart, pocket passers without a problem. Teams that can pound us with the run all day are going to be a problem(.....SF). Nolan's disguises will work great against Rodgers, Manning, Cutler, etc...

Basically...we need somebody, anybody, to eliminate that juggernaut out west.

Yeah DENT has sukked badly.... which surprises me. Especially so, due to the level of his sukkedness. I can't believe that he is going to improve dramatically at this point... does not seem to have it. We could put virtually anyone at MLB and do no worse than with Dent in there. His play has been a travesty.

it was more a case of us not playing crisp

good example

the pick 6

we were setting up a screen to HD

there was 2 guys on that side of the field

1 was engaged and we had 2 not 1 but 2 guys on the skins only other guy on that side out in front of HD .

if that pass gets in HDs Hands

that was probably a TD

instead

ball is tipped and its a TD for the bad guys

+ 14 for them on 1 play

yet we still found a way to win

its the NFL

its never as good or as bad as it looks

If we do end up playing the 49ers, do you think some players on their defense would be able to tell the o-coordinator what nolan likes to do? That is what worries me the most about the 9ers.

What worries me most about the Niners is their ability to simply shove the ball right down your throat.....and their defense.

I think San Francisco is the worst match up the Falcons can have in the playoffs....but the Falcons are probably going to have to slay that dragon to get where they want to go.

Guest Negatorris

SF is the best team in the league right now. The Vikings are legit, so that loss doesn't look so bad as of now. They are winning the battles at the LOS, and forcing opposing teams into mistakes.

Edited by Torris

49ers didn't look so good against the Vikings, sure they looked good against the lowly Bills & Jets but we would blow those teams out as well. If we ever match up I think we can shut down their offense (I don't really think Alex Smith is all that) and our offense should be clicking in full force come playoff time.

We have a weakness in the trenches, the 9ers linemen don't get the pushed around a lot. That's where the fear comes in.

We have a weakness in the trenches, the 9ers linemen don't get the pushed around a lot. That's where the fear comes in.

When Corey Peters comes back, it should alleviate a lot of the perceived problems. 49ers so far: Win by 8 against the Packers @ Lambeau - (Pretty good but Packers are down), Win by 8 against Lions @ Home (So-So, Lions are down), Lose by 11 to Vikings (Looked bad), then looked very impressive against 2 cupcakes (Bills & Jets).

When Corey Peters comes back, it should alleviate a lot of the perceived problems. 49ers so far: Win by 8 against the Packers @ Lambeau - (Pretty good but Packers are down), Win by 8 against Lions @ Home (So-So, Lions are down), Lose by 11 to Vikings (Looked bad), then looked very impressive against 2 cupcakes (Bills & Jets).

The scary thing about the Niners isn't on the scoreboard, it is more the way they are physically manhandling teams in the trenches.

Now...they didn't do that to the Vikings, but the Vikings are pretty tough in the trenches too.

The trenches is not the Falcons strong point. This is a finesse football team.

The scary thing about the Niners isn't on the scoreboard, it is more the way they are physically manhandling teams in the trenches.

Now...they didn't do that to the Vikings, but the Vikings are pretty tough in the trenches too.

The trenches is not the Falcons strong point. This is a finesse football team.

Yep. If the Falcons could have two bad men on each line (say Hawley and Konz had been huge upgrades at C, OG) then they'd be an all around team. Right now I think the offense is going to be very hard to stop for anyone trying to match up with our skill players, but the way to negate the whole thing is just get pressure with 4 and double every receiver.

If we had the two OL players, I think that would prevent anyone from getting pressure with just 4. If we had two really good additional DL players (Mean push DT, legit LE), then the Falcs could blow up other team's offenses without as much risk.

I like this team a lot, but teams with very strong trenches are definitely bad matchups. Annoying since we spent all picks on OL basically.