Af.com

Shredman

really disappointed in everything that is AF.com Media these days

started in TC , lackluster coverage, no info, no player interviews, no position coach interviews....

like today

wheres the post game presser ?

wheres player interviews ?

where the what they said segment ?

we use to have foe audio every week

have not seen it once this yr

we use to be interactive with the coaches show

we use to have a good website....

Sorry to hear these concerns. I am always open to feedback. Our coverage changes on a year-to-year basis. We go over what worked and what didn't. I won't bore everyone with how the sausage is made. But I will take your suggestions and do the best I can to make them happen.

cool man.... know its alot to keep all the wheels turning, just very much miss some of the things we had grown to love about this website

I know that we do about 5-10 player interviews every week and also publish all press conferences to the site. First Take after the games has changed a bit as its audio-only, and it didn't get published yesterday due to technical difficulties. We've had some growing pains that we're trying to work through with the new site as everything on the backend is very different (again, how the sausage is made), but if there are weekly features that you'd like brought back, let me know what they are and we'll do them. Daniel and I are always open to more.

thanks man

yea the interactive Mondays was really good

foe audio

and maybe more coverage of our Cords

I am sure some of these guys would love to hear whats on M Nolans mind and the direction he sees us Growing as D

all the interactive stuff is what made this Site among the best in the NFL over the last few yrs IMO

but again thanks for the fast response and being open to suggestions from the fan base

The Freddie Mac Show, D-block are all good content segments. I don't care about the interviews as much because most of the questions will be answered through the media press interview after every game.

D-block is the best thing going for AF media, love seeing our guys joke around in the locker room.

thanks man

yea the interactive Mondays was really good

foe audio

and maybe more coverage of our Cords

I am sure some of these guys would love to hear whats on M Nolans mind and the direction he sees us Growing as D

all the interactive stuff is what made this Site among the best in the NFL over the last few yrs IMO

but again thanks for the fast response and being open to suggestions from the fan base

We can easily go back to getting foe and coordinator audio. The numbers weren't great on them the last two years, but we can go back to doing it. As far as the interactive Monday, that changed after 2010 because of a change in how the coaches show is done, which is out of our hands. I'll do my best to come up with an interactive option, however, and let you know when it'll be available.

We can easily go back to getting foe and coordinator audio. The numbers weren't great on them the last two years, but we can go back to doing it. As far as the interactive Monday, that changed after 2010 because of a change in how the coaches show is done, which is out of our hands. I'll do my best to come up with an interactive option, however, and let you know when it'll be available.

awesome, yea miss the gameday stuff with you guys too, know you guys are probably to busy for that now... but enjoyed talking with you guys in 08 and 09 in those Interactive Chats, good stuff that was....

Any chance we could get some better\more consistent moderation on this forum?

http://boards.atlant...-on-this-board/

We have a thread here started by a mod in which he eludes to the idea that this forum allows and encourages known trolls in order to increase revenue to the Falcons. He even said that banned trolls were un banned by Falcon employee's because they helped generate more advertising revenue for the site. He also claims mods are not allowed to ban people yet I was banned without warning.

I'd like a real explanation for what is going on, this mods makes some serious claims as to how this site is run behind the scenes and it is not a good thing if anything he says is true.

Also the COC is non existent, the actual coc page is broke, rules are not enforced with any consistency and lots of long time fans have left this board because of this.

This forum should be a place where fans should not be afraid or embarrassed to go and lately this place is a real eyesore to the team.

I'll do some digging and see what I can come up with on the COC. As far as the mods go, I'll look into that. I can assure you there's no conspiracy among us, though.

Agreed on the forum problems(tho I dont think Jay has anything to do with it?)...I started a "stop bumping useless old threads" topic a few days ago and it's been bumped to 10 pages so far...Would be cool to get the neg button back. This isnt facebook and people should be repped negatively for their stupid posts at the very least...

Site wise, I'm glad the weekly podcast is back, was a bit disappointed you guys didnt do that in camp this year, plus the camp coverage seemed to be lacking compared to years past.

D-Block is awesome but please! keep it falcons related(no more DJ Drama eagle fans). Would be cool to have some of the coaches(even lesser known position coaches) on the show.

I also miss the gameday chat you guys had last year

I think the segments like D-Block and What's Brewin' are great, but I do wish there were more post game interviews and more stuff through the week. But I'm sure we get more than a lot of team's fans. My biggest complaint is the media player. But that's whatever. Overall, Jay is doing a great job. Keep it up. More Vantage Point though!

Sorry to hear these concerns. I am always open to feedback. Our coverage changes on a year-to-year basis. We go over what worked and what didn't. I won't bore everyone with how the sausage is made. But I will take your suggestions and do the best I can to make them happen.

Can we get the Vantage Point highlight videos back after a victory? I loved watching those after a big win. My fab is still the one from 08 after the bears win

We have a thread here started by a mod in which he eludes to the idea that this forum allows and encourages known trolls in order to increase revenue to the Falcons. He even said that banned trolls were un banned by Falcon employee's because they helped generate more advertising revenue for the site. He also claims mods are not allowed to ban people yet I was banned without warning.

What ads revenue are they speaking of? Winning bring people to this message board because everyone wants to feel good about the team. Trolls causes people to avoid the message board because there is only so much hate and illogical thoughts that someone can take they stay away.