Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

#1 pick™

#1 Pick's First Qb Superlatives Thread

276 posts in this topic

I care. Nice list, but I'm not sure what "most talented QB" means. Also, what's the difference between arm strength and velocity? Cutler should be #1 or #2 in both of those categories.

I would've liked to see some kind of "clutch" or "best 2 minute QB" category. Eli, Brady, Ryan, Roethlisberger, and Brees could round out the top 5

They're all just some arbitrary definition of skill that #1 prick has come up with to justify his love for certain mobile QB's and his disdain for a certain starting QB on the only undefeated team in the NFC.

You're a paid persona by the team. And a bad one at that.

Come on man.

You gotta calm down.

You're gonna have a stroke behind this stuff

Fascinating that you split up athleticism into so many separate categories to give yourself an excuse to put Newton on more lists for one thing. For example "arm strength AND deep ball"

You could add 'poise' - no cam newton, you could add "ability to read defenses". No Cam Newton Etcetera....

Atlfanstckndenver likes this

I care. Nice list, but I'm not sure what "most talented QB" means. Also, what's the difference between arm strength and velocity? Cutler should be #1 or #2 in both of those categories.

I would've liked to see some kind of "clutch" or "best 2 minute QB" category. Eli, Brady, Ryan, Roethlisberger, and Brees could round out the top 5

It's a good thread but the trolls are trolling like usual.

Basically, skills, tools, lack of limitations in your arsenal.

To be a great player or QB, you need mastery. To be talented, you have to be blessed.

You know, I left a lot of superlatives out for purposes of not trying to create a super long post.

To be a great player or QB, you need mastery. To be talented, you have to be blessed.

You know, I left a lot of superlatives out for purposes of not trying to create a super long post.

You know zero about what it takes to be a great QB.

Come on man.

You gotta calm down.

You're gonna have a stroke behind this stuff

Na, I'm just helping the team out, cha ching, there goes more ad revenue.

And because they are ones that you wouldn't be able to put Cam Newton high in.

Fascinating that you split up athleticism into so many separate categories to give yourself an excuse to out Newtonian more lists for one thing. For example "arm strength AND deep ball"

You could add 'poise' - no cam newton, you could add "ability to read defenses". No Cam Newton Etcetera....

I was going to create intermediate accuracy and short pass accuracy but as I told north, I didn't want to create a super long first post.

Since you asked:

Best intermediate accuracy:

1. Tom Brady

2. Drew Brees

3. Phillip Rivers

4. Peyton Manning

5. Aaron Rodgers

Best short pass accuracy:

1. Matt Ryan

2. Tom Brady

3. Alex Smith

4. Christian Ponder

5. Peyton Manning

And because they are ones that you wouldn't be able to put Cam Newton high in.

He has no clue what he's talking about. Philip Rivers doesn't even make the best deep ball list and he's probably the best deep ball QB in the entire NFL.

He just made the entire thing up.

So you included the ones that fit your agenda, as usual. Got it.

Oh, and......

FFGiL.gif

I was going to create intermediate accuracy and short pass accuracy but as I told north, I didn't want to create a super long first post.

Since you asked:

Best intermediate accuracy:

1. Tom Brady

2. Drew Brees

3. Phillip Rivers

4. Peyton Manning

5. Aaron Rodgers

Best short pass accuracy:

1. Matt Ryan

2. Tom Brady

3. Alex Smith

4. Christian Ponder

5. Peyton Manning

And you "just happened" to leave off ones that didn't feature cam Newton, eh?

Most clutch QB:

1. Eli Manning

2. Tom Brady

3. Big Ben

4t. Joe Flacco/Matt Ryan

best 2 minute QB:

1. Aaron Rodgers

2. Tom Brady

3. Eli Manning

4. Big Ben

5. Drew Brees

They're all just some arbitrary definition of skill that #1 prick has come up with to justify his love for certain mobile QB's and his disdain for a certain starting QB on the only undefeated team in the NFC.

I'm not trying to take sides or anything, but if you're saying he's a Vick fan, he didn't list Vick in his top 5 of "most talented" or "best QBs".

I'm not trying to take sides or anything, but if you're saying he's a Vick fan, he didn't list Vick in his top 5 of "most talented" or "best QBs".

He's switched his man crush from vick to cam.

There trolls man. They are just trolling. I have no respect for them.

You pulled the race card in an earlier thread and you are accusing someone ELSE of trolling?

You pulled the race card in an earlier thread and you are accusing someone ELSE of trolling?

Race card? What is a race card? Do I get NASCAR tickets for the race?

There trolls. Strong grasp of the English language. I wouldn't want your respect.