The Raiders Game Will Be My First Ever In The Georgia Dome

mrfahaji

For anyone who goes regularly - any tips or things I should know?

Bear in mind this will also be my first time in Atlanta and only my second ever visit to the US.

Sitting in the upper section - hoping Falcons can make it 6-0, but am seriously worried I will be a bad omen!

If we lose, you are banned from ever attending another Falcon game. Ever!

All joking aside, get there early to hangout at Falcons Landing and start heading inside at least 45 minutes before kickoff. The security lines can take a while and if not, you'll have time to grab a beer and get to your seat. I usually head in about an hour before kickoff because the security line is shorter and quicker. I hate standing in lines almost as much as I hate missing kickoff.

Thanks, I'll bear these things in mind. I also hate standing in line, probably more than any other every day activity!

I do have a habit of jinxing teams, which is a bit annoying, BUT my only other Falcons game was when Eric Weems scored the amazing return TD in Tampa Bay, so hopefully I can bring that kind of good fortune this time too.