Dt Lined Up As De Yesterday.

falcons007

I went back and looked at the defensive snaps and there were 3 DT's and 1 DE on the line for 1/3rd of the game. That is total of 16 snaps/49. I like how Nolan tries different things on defense every week like a mad scientist. Jerry,Walker and Babs were all on the field at the same time, mostly Babs and Jerry lined up as a DE.

I went back and looked at the defensive snaps and there were 3 DT's and 1 DE on the line for 1/3rd of the game. That is total of 16 snaps/49. I like how Nolan tries different things on defense every week like a mad scientist. Jerry,Walker and Babs were all on the field at the same time, mostly Babs and Jerry lined up as a DE.

That's because our DT's are better at rushing the passer than any of our DE's (with the exception of Abe). Sad but true.

The mad scientist moniker is better suited to DK, pass play to Hawley, WTF LOL

Edited by vabchbirdlover

Kind of like dropping Kroy to play middle safety near the end of the game.

Nolan was not happy about that on Radio when asked about Kroy dropping as Middle Safety. He said Kroy was not supposed to go there and it was a mistake. I guess Kroy improvised and was showing his safety skills.