Tony G. - Where Would We Be Without Him ?

Bring It

I'm afraid of what our offense will look like without Gonzalez. There would be a giant gaping hole at TE.

Good TEs don't seem too hard to find these days. It seems like so many teams have them now. We'll be alright.

Naturally, I think HD will get more targets and possibly be the 3rd option on most plays when Gonzo decides to hang it up after this year.

WRONG! he will give up his secrets to Hawley. laugh.png

I actually like this.

The league has become so player specific that they never re invent a player any more.

Not a shot in heII at this but here it goes and what it will take.

Hawley needs to shed 30 lbs.

Needs to spend extra extra time after practice with Gonzo on

catching techniques and body manuvers.

All of this would not prepare Hawley to become a TE but it would prepare him to become

a Full Back.

I actually like this.

The league has become so player specific that they never re invent a player any more.

All of this would not prepare Hawley to become a TE but it would prepare him to become

a Full Back.

If I never see another pass to hawley, it won't be too soon

Edited by vabchbirdlover

I actually like this.

a Full Back.

Ya know.

Joe Hawley game winning superbowl catch.

Book it.

laugh.png

I actually like this.

a Full Back.

he has already been at FB for a few formations already, hasnt he?

Good TEs don't seem too hard to find these days. It seems like so many teams have them now. We'll be alright.

He's better than good. He's probably the best trade/FA the Falcons have ever had. There's no way anyone on the planet thought he'd be this good for the 3.5 years he's been here.

I trust him more than any other player on the team.

I try to think that the Falcons would be alright, but Julio isn't quite ready yet to be the true #2 threat since he's still inconsistent, but you see flashes of what he will become soon enough, and White would be bracketed more than he already is. It really puts things in perspective how much we need a TE this offseason even if Gonzalez gives it one more year.

I try to think that the Falcons would be alright, but Julio isn't quite ready yet to be the true #2 threat since he's still inconsistent, but you see flashes of what he will become soon enough, and White would be bracketed more than he already is. It really puts things in perspective how much we need a TE this offseason even if Gonzalez gives it one more year.

hahahahhahahahha

He's better than good. He's probably the best trade/FA the Falcons have ever had. There's no way anyone on the planet thought he'd be this good for the 3.5 years he's been here.

I trust him more than any other player on the team.

This is all true, but do you have a point?

Just curious. Not being an a$$hole.