Oakland

Guest Negatorris

Guest Negatorris

I looked at Oakland's stats, and these guys are pretty bad overall. I didn't care that we didn't punch WAS or CAR in the mouth, but this game should be an azzwhooping. I know that no game is easy though, and I hope our team doesn't take this opponent lightly.

22nd in Total Offense(318yds/g)

13th in Passing Offense(258yds/g)

32nd in Rushing Offense(60.8yds/g)<---Shocked the **** outta me

28th in Total Points(67 Scored This Year)

29th in Scoring(16.8pts/g)

28th in Total Defense(Giving up 411.5yds/g)

26th in Passing Defense(Giving up 283yds/g)

23rd in Rushing Defense(Giving up 128.5yds/g)

28th in Total Points Allowed(125 Given Up This Year)

28th in Scoring Defense(Giving up 31.3pts/g)

I can honestly ignore the last two games but if the Falcons struggle here I will be dumbfounded. I guess all the extra rest OAK has been getting may help, as they are coming of their bye.

P.S. I really hate the **** outta the schedule makers.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Negatorris

Wow i thought they were better then last in rushing....Yea two mobile QBs then Carson Palmer. We should win this game easily. 6-0 Baby.

Me too. I swear I saw a few McFadden highlights during this season where dude was just taking it to the house. I couldn't believe they ranked worst in the league.

He's pretty much sucked azz outside of one game. But then again it could be his blocking.

this is true. i read somewhere where he is having a hard time adjusting to the new zone blocking scheme. he is outrunning the blocks. they will get it together sooner or later. just hope its week 7. Their strengths on offense play right into the strengths we have on defense. should make for an interesting afternoon.

this is true. i read somewhere where he is having a hard time adjusting to the new zone blocking scheme. he is outrunning the blocks. they will get it together sooner or later. just hope its week 7. Their strengths on offense play right into the strengths we have on defense. should make for an interesting afternoon.

Yeah they changed back to a traditional man blocking scheme against Pitt I believe, but I'm curious to see if they stay with that or go back to zone blocking seeing how we struggled with it against Washington.

Guest Negatorris

The Raiders don't travel well at all, so hopefully the Falcons can make this one quick and painless.

Yeah, traveling from west to east is worse than when we travel from east to west. But they're still coming off their BYE.

I've been reading up on the Raiders, McFadden is a boss but man they can't block a **** thing for him. Their passing game is just about as rough.

As for their defense, well their best cb is basically at best a 2nd cb. They can't stop the run either.

I'm chalking up the past 2 games being close due to the mobility of cam and rg3. Palmer's a pocket passer, Sunday should be an azz whoopin

After the things we have seen this season there is no reason to believe Oakland will be any challenge. they lack playmakers besides mcfadden, and our secondary is eating up passing attacks right now. I expect our D to hold them under 20, very solid TOP control by our offense and definitely over 25 by the offense. Turner should continue to get this season back on track in the running game, I'll predict 100+ yards for him on the ground

Their signature win of the year was against a Steelers team that had traveled to San Diegonweek one, back to Pittsburgh week 2, then BACK out to Oakland week three. THAT'S gotta be rough!

First week was against Broncos, but still a lot of traveling. The NFL changed the schedules to East coast teams don't have to travel to both SD and OAK in the same year.