Just Landed Back In Atlanta....

babybanks80

Wow, where do I start? Since when we had Falcons fans everywhere? A lot of Falcons fans in the game, and more who didn't go inside, it felt like an invasion. Redskins fan that sat in front of me was upset with all the Falcons support. I was getting p###ed off in the first half of the game.Ryan was gun shy the whole game (I'm not a Ryan basher). On every play it seem a receiver was open, Ryan saw it and checked down, I was getting annoyed with that...Who cares though we won, shouts out to all the Falcons fans in FedEx field, the place was jumping especially on the last two interceptions. I'm exhaulsted, I will post more later...........RISE UP even in another stadium, I LOVED IT!!!!!

Wow, where do I start? Since when we had Falcons fans everywhere? A lot of Falcons fans in the game, and more who didn't go inside, it felt like an invasion. Redskins fan that sat in front of me was upset with all the Falcons support. I was getting p###ed off in the first half of the game.Ryan was gun shy the whole game (I'm not a Ryan basher). On every play it seem a receiver was open, Ryan saw it and checked down, I was getting annoyed with that...Who cares though we won, shouts out to all the Falcons fans in FedEx field, the place was jumping especially on the last two interceptions. I'm exhaulsted, I will post more later...........RISE UP even in another stadium, I LOVED IT!!!!!

I hope we invade Philly 3 weeks from now, And completely blow the Iggles out of the water.

Guest Negatorris

No, HD83 was "OMG" wideopen on several plays, Ryan sat on it and checked down. Can't complain that much, we won, and thats all that matters

Ryan doesn't trust him and I don't know why lol.

Edited by Torris

I was there...few things:

-As the original poster said, when did Falcons fans start invading stadiums? I went to the game up here in '06 and there were at least 4 times as many Falcons fans in the building yesterday. The section behind me (220) was apparently loaded with the Falcons fans that were chanting "Defense" when the Falcons were on D. Walking out I couldn't walk 5 feet without another group of Falcons fans running up on me screaming for dap, hollering "Rise Up", or "5-0". Like I said, I don't know where all these bird fans came from. Maybe it's the 5-0 factor.

-The city of DC loves RG3 five games into his career. I mean it's UNREAL! He keeps his head on straight and he will own that city.

-Akeem Dent is struggling and it was easy to see from the stands. At least 2 of Morris' big runs were attributable to Dent not having good gap discipline or over pursuing.

-While they didn't collect a ton of sacks, the Skins seemed to get a solid pass rush. Matt did a good job avoiding it. I can't say I noticed Harry coming open early a ton of times.

-After the game I saw some Falcons fans at the train station that waited by the buses and got pics with Matt Ryan. They said most of the players just got on the bus without stopping but Matt took the time to stop and take pics with fans and sign some autographs. Pretty cool if you ask me.

-When the third quarter ended I saw Asante come to the sideline holding up four fingers for the 4th quarter and getting the rest of the defense hype talking about finishing the game. He's been a great addition thus far.

-Not taking anything away from the Redskins but I felt like this game was more about us shooting ourselves in the foot early with the Kerrigan INT, the fumbled snap, and the Cousins TD was clearly a miscommunication. I knew as long as we got focused we'd pull it out.

-The hit by Spoon on RG3 was NASTY! Nothing dirty...but a brutal hit. I was glad he was able to get up and walk off.

-Tony G. is still a beast. I hope we send him out right but he could clearly play another year or two.

-They also said Arthur Blank signed and took more pics than any players. I think he was pretty appreciative of all the Falcons fans in the building.

I was sitting in 214 and at least a fourth of the fans there were Falcon fans. I almost had a serious incident in the parking lot afterwards when my adult son was hit in the head with a water bottle thrown from a Redskins party bus. He wanted to take on the whole bus and I was beginning to believe I was going to have to run over several drunk Redskins fans if they all attacked him but some of the clearer thinker Redskin fans in the bus were able to real them all back in.

It didnt end there as some on the bus continued to instigate trouble with any Falcon fan who happened to walk by and one huge Falcon fan actually walked up to the bus and was calling people out. All this time there was a cop in a cop car a couple of hundred feet away who did nothing. It didnt end well for the party bus however as they hit a couple of cars as they were leaving the parking lot and cops were all around and entering the bus as pulled next to them. I`m sure some of those boys had a long night.

I do want to add this was not typical of the rest of the Redskins fans we encountered at the game and in the parking lots.

I was sitting in 214 and at least a fourth of the fans there were Falcon fans. I almost had a serious incident in the parking lot afterwards when my adult son was hit in the head with a water bottle thrown from a Redskins party bus. He wanted to take on the whole bus and I was beginning to believe I was going to have to run over several drunk Redskins fans if they all attacked him but some of the clearer thinker Redskin fans in the bus were able to real them all back in.

It didnt end there as some on the bus continued to instigate trouble with any Falcon fan who happened to walk by and one huge Falcon fan actually walked up to the bus and was calling people out. All this time there was a cop in a cop car a couple of hundred feet away who did nothing. It didnt end well for the party bus however as they hit a couple of cars as they were leaving the parking lot and cops were all around and entering the bus as pulled next to them. I`m sure some of those boys had a long night.

I do want to add this was not typical of the rest of the Redskins fans we encountered at the game and in the parking lots.

Yea, that's unfortunate b/c Skins fans are usually alright. Granted, I find the closer you are to the field at any visiting stadium the less likely you are to have incident with opposing fans.