Oh Where, Oh Where, Are My Trolling Friends Now?

Rumbleman

Where ya at, Swifty? Jump on in here, Trigger! Tell us all about Mr. Vick, Mr. Right! I haven't been active in here in some time and I'm missing the self-proclaimed "experts" that go on about how Ryan sucks this, gargles that, can't win, noodle arm, very average, not a winner, TD is an idiot, Julio is a bust, bad trade-up, "you" woulda done this, "you" woulda done that, Smitty should be fired, Dez Braynt,...all that jazz.

Let me ask you,.....are ya happy the Falcons are 5-0? Or are ya sad because you might have been wrong all along and are too arrogant to admit it?

It's ok to suck-up. I know you are all Falcon's fans at heart. So go ahead,....SUCK IT UP! 5-0!

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If they were really fans they would be more vocal the better our team and Ryan does.

I'm all for fair criticism. That's what real fans do when it's deserved. We can't help it, even when we don't know what the H3LL we're talking about. Many of us vocalize about how the team can play better but there is no HATE.

Oh yeah, we all HATE to lose, but some self-professed "fans" spew hatred behind a screen of supposed "superior knowledge" about the Falcons and the game of football, as if their take on the gridiron would automatically lead to success undreamed of before,... if the Falcons would just follow their plan. LOL!

Go run your tanning salon, Swifty. And Trigger, maybe your daddy will buy you a new Ryan jersey to replace the one you burned barefooted in your back yard last season after the loss to NY. And Mr. Right, you can have Mr. Vick all day long. I'll take Mr. Ryan, thank you. wink.png

Its amazing when people are trolling people beetch about it. And ask why. When no one is trolling people make dumb threads like this to invite them back.

I ain't really "inviting" them back. If I was, they'd already be here. They'll be back when we lose our first game, with all of their rhetoric and insults.

I agree with you on principle. This is simply a preemptive strike, if you will. wink.png

OP is a tad confused; homertrolls are out in full force.

We've beaten (at the absolute maximum) 2 playoff teams thus far (likely just 1 in SD).

Yet the homertrolls are ready to proclaim Ryan the MVP and a postseason win already in the bag.

Hate to say it folks.

I really do.

But I think we all know (buried to markedly different degrees in all of us) that we'll be singing an all too familiar tune come January.

and I love saying the following: I wish your father wouldn't have found your mother to be attractive.

OP is a tad confused; homertrolls are out in full force.

We've beaten (at the absolute maximum) 2 playoff teams thus far (likely just 1 in SD).

Yet the homertrolls are ready to proclaim Ryan the MVP and a postseason win already in the bag.

Hate to say it folks.

I really do.

But I think we all know (buried to markedly different degrees in all of us) that we'll be singing an all too familiar tune come January.

THERE WE GO!

My day is complete......laugh.png

My prediction remains the same;

A record at or below .500 from here on out (with two losses to NO) and yet another uninspiring 1st round exit.

Reassessment of the QB position will probably be pushed back from summer of '13 to the summer of '14 but is nonetheless rapidly approaching.

I'd like to believe in this team folks.

I really would.

But they've broken my trust far too many times.

Good enough. The night wouldn't be complete otherwise and you ain't going away anyhow. At least you had the balls to SHOW UP, and I credit you for that. Good job! laugh.png