Just Got Back From Fedex Field

I want to give a shout out to DC area Falcons fans. We were out in full force today! I went to the game with a Steelers fan who had seen games at FedEx, and said he was shocked at the number of Falcons fans.

I couldnt believe the A-T-L chants when we won the game. It was my first Falcons game, and it was pretty special.

Guest Fibonacci/Mashburn

that is awesome.

sounds like our fan base is growing.

I just hope we do not get bandwagon fans from the taints.

the taints jumped off the bandwagon the other year to get onto the Packers. and now I cannot stand the packers. because they got in bandwagon fans who were just like taint fans.....and I know it was taint fans who bailed.

that is awesome.

sounds like our fan base is growing.

I just hope we do not get bandwagon fans from the taints.

the taints jumped off the bandwagon the other year to get onto the Packers. and now I cannot stand the packers. because they got in bandwagon fans who were just like taint fans.....and I know it was taint fans who bailed.

Some fans seemed like they may have been bandwagon fans. There were a lot of brand new pristine Nike jerseys. Im ok with that though. The more fans the better.

Whats funny, is that even the Bird Lady was there!!! Ive seen her so many times on TV over the years, it was pretty neat to see her in person!

Guest Fibonacci/Mashburn

Some fans seemed like they may have been bandwagon fans. There were a lot of brand new pristine Nike jerseys. Im ok with that though. The more fans the better.

Whats funny, is that even the Bird Lady was there!!! Ive seen her so many times on TV over the years, it was pretty neat to see her in person!

that is cool.

I am looking at getting a Julio Jersey. I love how the 11 is on his shoulders. for some reason it looks like transformer wings. <------- anyone else think that?

Guest Fibonacci/Mashburn

I heard a couple of "defense" chants when the falcons d was on the field.

I heard the ATL chant at the end as well.

I want to give a shout out to DC area Falcons fans. We were out in full force today! I went to the game with a Steelers fan who had seen games at FedEx, and said he was shocked at the number of Falcons fans.

I couldnt believe the A-T-L chants when we won the game. It was my first Falcons game, and it was pretty special.

Whoowooo!!!

Only bad thing is, I work with a bunch of die hard Redskin fans. I'm gonna get harassed tomorrow.

Edited by JerseyNo12

What were they chanting towards the end. It sounded like " coke! " "coke!" "coke!" .. we had a chuckle in chat.

Also , what did the horrible NO PI CALL do to live fans. That call sucked. Worst non PI call for use this year.

What were they chanting towards the end. It sounded like " coke! " "coke!" "coke!" .. we had a chuckle in chat.

Also , what did the horrible NO PI CALL do to live fans. That call sucked. Worst non PI call for use this year.

Lmao. Coke? Forreal? That's classic

No pun intended.

It was a FABULOUS day. What a fun game: lots of excitement, lots of back and forth. I thought we recovered from an incredibly lackadaisical and error-prone first half and really delivered.

Loved seeing all the fellow Falcons on the metro. We took up one of the cars, and other Falcon fans were recognizing us and flocking in to join.

I so love when I get to see games in person. GO FALCONS!!!!

5-0!!!!!!!

biggrin.png

Oh, P.S. I was surrounded by all 'Skins fans (just the only seats I could get). They were ready to kill me by game's end. I am LOUD, and sort of jump all over the place when good things happen. I wasn't very popular.

My question is how your buddy could miss the Pitt game. There is no way in **** I'd go to a game if it meant i missed a Falcons game. In fact, I don't know of anything that would cause me to miss a Falcons game.

That reminded me of last night. My wife and I went out to eat and we see a dad and son coming into the joint with Georgia gear on 5 minutes before kickoff. I told my wife there's no way in the world these guys walking through this door 5 minutes before Georgia plays their biggest game of the year and they're true fans.